The Vice President of Financial Services Sales is a key role within the sales organization responsible for ensuring new client activities are properly managed to achieve the overall business goals and objectives. The Vice President of Sales is responsible for developing strategic sales plans based on company goals that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction for the organization in Fusion's most important vertical. Key responsibilities:
- Develops annual sales plan in support of organization strategy and objectives.
- Directs implementation and execution of sales policies and practices.
- Ensures communications are coordinated, supports sales plan objectives and meets organizational expenditure requirements.
- Recommends sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses.
- Manages multiple channel selling strategies including System Integrators and Salesforce.
- Builds, develops and manages sales team capable of carrying out needed sales and service initiatives.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, sales and marketing or related field. MBA is a plus.
- 8-10 years in proven revenue generation, including a proven track record of performance in strategy and operations role.
- 3-5 years specifically selling to or managing teams that focus on the Financial Services industry.
- Excellent executive presence, ability to drive adoption and credibility with senior leadership
- Extensive experience and knowledge of sales operations and enterprise sales models, including multi-channel distribution.
- Excellent analytical, reporting, data manipulation, dashboard creation, and Business Intelligence skills with an expertise in Salesforce.
- Ability to drive and build business plans and investment strategies.
- Detail-oriented but can also see the big picture. You can crunch the numbers and articulate the key takeaways in an executive summary.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills; superb at both conceptual and spreadsheet-based modeling.
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.