Vice President Financial Services Sales
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
Our Financial Services Enterprise Sales team is seeking a highly motivated dynamic sales leader to join our leadership supporting our Financial Services business. This position is accountable for achieving annual revenue goals by leading and driving a customer centric client engagement process to protect, retain and grow business with existing customers. This key position will be responsible for selling our solutions to our largest Financial Services customers. The Sales VP will manage a team of Major Account Executives and Key Account Managers focused on preserving existing run rate revenue, upsells and expansion of existing core business, renewals, and identifying and qualifying new business opportunities for our strategic growth initiatives. This position reports to the Senior Vice President of Sales for Financial Services.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience in business, marketing, MIS, or CIS; MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of successful sales and sales management experience.
- Proven track record of aggressively growing a sales team in Financial Services business in terms of sales reps, revenue generation and new clients.
- Solid understanding of data and analytical solutions within Financial Services with a strong track record of designing and executing against strategic sales plans.
- Ability to travel day and overnight approximately 30% of time.
- Location preferred: Richmond, VA - Mid-Atlantic Region.
Impact You'll Make:
- You will lead and develop a team of Major Account Executives and Key Account Managers that will serve as the central points of contacts for our larger, Strategic accounts.
- You will develop and implement sales strategies that drive year-over-year growth across both existing and new business opportunities.
- Accountable for selling product solution that can be added to an existing customer where the upsell supports the current purpose of how the customer is using the existing product/service.
- You will hire, develop and manage a strong team of successful sales executives to meet and exceed sales objectives.
- You will manage pipeline generation and disciplines, account engagement plan development and annual revenue goals for your assigned clients.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.