About the Role
This position will play an instrumental part in identifying, building, and maintaining key senior management relationships with new and existing clients. We are looking for an ambitious self-starter with a stellar sales track record, a strategic sales approach, and a keen interest in business development. This position will be based in Chicago and will require approximately 50% travel time.
- Meet and exceed annual sales targets by maintaining a full sales pipeline of opportunities with both new prospects and existing clients.
- Manage the sales process, including sourcing new opportunities, conceiving and presenting unique solutions to meet client needs, and involving the appropriate team members to scope the feasibility and negotiate pricing in order to bring the opportunity to a close.
- Develop strong internal relationships with our investment consultants, product managers, marketing team, and senior management.
- Use strategic and consultative selling techniques, plus knowledge of the business and potential solutions, to meet a revenue-based sales quota by calling directly on financial service providers in the U.S.
- An undergraduate degree with seven to ten years of client-facing experience within the financial services industry.
- A team-oriented sales professional with extensive knowledge of the financial services industry, as well as of key industry trends in the investment management and retirement services environments.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, as well as an aptitude for negotiation and persuasion.
- A self-starter with a stellar sales track record, a strategic approach to sales, and a keen interest in business development.
002_MstarAssocLLC Morningstar Investment Management LLC Legal Entity