Financial Analyst - Reimbursement & Revenue Cycle
Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings. We are looking for an Analyst to join our rapidly growing clinical reporting team.
The Financial Analyst - Reimbursement & Revenue Cycle will assist the Director to identify and implement strategies to optimize reimbursement and revenue cycle operations.
- Assists Director to implement strategies to support revenue optimization including denial management, prior authorizations, laboratory coding, and patient/client payment
- Oversees and enhances data submission process to third party billing vendor
- Analyzes reimbursement trends using insurance claim data
- Create/generate/run complex reports using various systems to extract data for analysis
- Acts as a business advisor to leadership and key stakeholders across multiple departments
- Track and report on key reimbursement metrics on weekly basis
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or related field
- 1-5 years of experience in healthcare financial analysis
- Financial analyst with an interest in a hybrid analyst/operations role
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel (macros, pivots, lookups)
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented
- Results oriented, highly energetic, dynamic individual with hands-on mentality
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a rapidly-growing company