Flex Support Analyst
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
The Flex Support Analyst role is an opportunity to be a part of a new team within SAP Fieldglass that brings Contingent workforce management to a new customer segment. This role requires advanced communication skills to expand beyond troubleshooting and engage with customers to understand their business requirements and provide guidance on process options. Team members will be expected to actively provide feedback to improve support processes and application functionality.
Customer Support and Incident Resolution
- Possess exceptional customer service and oral/written communication skills
- Provide functional application support and resolution to customers’ inquiries received via web form by effectively utilizing email, phone, and community as appropriate
- Play a critical role in customer success and their realization of SAP Fieldglass’ value
- Present SAP Fieldglass in a positive and fair manner with knowledgeable answers and timely updates
- Diagnose and anticipate customer learning needs and recommend appropriate references
- Collaborate, coordinate, and escalate on customer issues by acting as a customer advocate while working with all departments
Application configuration support
- Use effective questioning techniques to understand customer business requirements and provide relevant configuration options
- Use Application Development Lifecycle knowledge and technical skills to collaborate with Product Management and Development teams to resolve issues. Work with these same teams to contribute to the product roadmap
- Identify and produce self-service customer content such as Forums/Wikis/FAQs to help guide the customer experience in setup and use of the SAP Fieldglass application
- Contribute ideas that contribute to the vision of the Flex support team and help develop, document, and improve internal processes
- Effectively transfer knowledge to internal staff and external customers and partners
- Identify and leverage existing company application resources
- Maintain and follow personal development plan by attending e-Learning lessons and remote learning sessions, classroom training, coaching and on-the-job training
- Initial deployment is for North American customers but it may be necessary to provide extended coverage on an ad hoc basis
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Communication, Business, Computer Science preferred
- Two years of software support experience within a tech organization
- Demonstrated ability to understand and manage client expectations
- Willingness and ability to take direction and coaching from teammates
- Technical aptitude, strong problem solving and analytical skills
- "Outside the box", quick thinking; able to ask for help and feels comfortable approaching others; utilizes documentation and best practices well
- Ability to learn complex concepts and subjects under a variety of conditions including formal and informal training as well as on-the-job coaching through trial and error; participates in self-study and active learning with the goal of becoming a product subject matter expert
- SaaS Implementation experience. SAP Fieldglass experience preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Office, Word, Presentation and Reporting Skills
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas:[email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.