About The Opportunity
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 85,000 restaurants and over 15.6 million active diners across 1,600 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
The Driver Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for meeting acquisition goals to ensure overall staffing needs are met in priority markets, ensuring document compliance and making determinations on background screens for prospective Independent Contracted Drivers, and improving the recruitment funnel in general. This position reports directly to the Manager, Driver Acquisition. This position will also work in conjunction with Market Operations and Driver Network Operations teams to ensure that the priority markets are rapidly brought up to acceptable operational levels.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Improve conversion rate by analyzing recruitment funnel and relieve bottlenecks by communicating with applicants.
- Responsible for accurate data entry across all assigned markets
- Proactively reach out to applicants that have stalled more than 24 hours to move them through recruitment funnel
- Review and make determinations on background screens for prospective contractors
- Examine document information submitted for prospective contractors
- Assist prospective contractors with the dispute process for background screens
- Review and make determinations on subsequent background screens for currently active delivery partners
- Assist delivery partners with dispute process for background checks
- Request, review, and update delivery partner’s required documents (license, insurance)
- Work with former partners to get necessary documents for re-engagement
You Should Have
The ideal candidate must have a proven track record of success and want to grow within a top tech company. Thinking on your feet and openness to develop a diverse skill set while wearing different hats is a must. Finally, willingness to grow, take on responsibility, and learn as much as possible is what will set candidates apart. This position is ideal for a competitive, good natured individual driven to succeed in a fast paced environment.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- Customer service experience preferred
- Human Resource experience preferred
- Knowledge of FCRA policies preferred
- Proficient knowledge of Google Office products
- Knowledge of Salesforce experience is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Service Orientated - friendly, positive, can handle difficult situations
- Resourceful – is able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal communication (both verbally and written) and leadership ability
- Strong organizational skills, must be able to prioritize various activities
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and discretion
And Of Course, Perks!
Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision and other voluntary benefits
- 401K plan with guaranteed match
- Employer Paid Life Insurance and Short Term Disability Benefits
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here:DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.