Everspring, Inc. is an ed-tech trailblazer. We create customized, integrated digital solutions that enable top universities to design and deliver their programs online, with excellence. Our exceptional technology platform and complementary services empower universities to focus on teaching engaging content that transforms lives.
We offer a range of full-service turnkey solutions and fee-for-service offerings, as well as a set of innovative standalone products. We deliver industry-leading outcomes in academics and instructional design; market research and program design; marketing and lead generation; recruitment and enrollment services; student support and retention services; and technology infrastructure and analytics. Our proprietary methodologies yield uniquely tailored solutions that drive tangible value for our university partners, their faculty, and their students. Based in Chicago, Everspring serves a growing number of colleges and universities.
About the team
Our Admissions team is focused on positively impacting the lives of rising online students. This team is committed to building high-impact relationships in order to guide and assist students through our University partner’s enrollment process.
The Online Admissions Advisor is an exciting position for an energetic, goal-oriented and results-driven individual who is passionate about online education and helping students succeed. The Admissions Advisor will be the voice of our University partner (“Partner”) and represent our Partner with the highest ethics as he/she works with online students to enroll and enable them for success through their education journey. The Admission Advisor will work in a team environment and support colleagues — to meet our Partner’s expectations and reinforce a high quality, end-to-end learner experience.
This position is located in Chicago, IL at our headquarters, but due to Covid 19, the position will temporarily be remote through March 31st, 2021.
- Communicate with potential online students via phone, chat and/or email
- Advise students using a consultative method while building trust and rapport
- Assist and guide online students through the admission process to help determine if a program is the right fit
- Achieve daily metrics, such as call volume and talk-time to pipeline management, as determined by the Director of Admissions
- Manage and update student database tool to help track student progress through the admissions process
- Track and monitor student movement through the online application process and guide them to meet specific deadlines
- Provide accurate forecasting data to the Director of Admissions
- Maintain weekly communication with potential student to keep them engaged and aware of their responsibilities during the application process
- Guide accepted student through the student orientation process
- 2-5 years of consultative sales, customer service or recruiting experience in an online environment
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- A passion for online education and desire to help students achieve their educational goals
- The ability to achieve goals, influence others and meet tight deadlines
- Proven communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage time effectively with multiple priorities
- Ability to take feedback from manager through call coaching sessions then generate positive results
Everspring is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Everspring makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.