Advisory Solution Consultant, Strategic Technology & Media at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
As a member of our Strategic Technology and Media Solution Consulting team, you will have a major impact on our future success by supporting a world-renowned Media and Entertainment company. Partnering with Sales, you will seek to understand our Customers’ pain points and position value-based solutions to address these impediments to success. You should be comfortable and effective in discussions with C-Level Executives and bring an industry-specific perspective. You will be instrumental in formulating strategic plans for both your Customers and your territory. You should have a General Manager mindset and be able to leverage and coordinate extended resources across our GTM team.
What you get to do in this role:
The Solution Consultant is a technical consultant with the advanced ability to develop, position, and provide product-specific solutions during sales cycles while achieving quarterly and annual sales goals for an assigned territory.
- Support product sales as a technical and domain expert of a client-facing sales team
- Lead discovery workshops to determine customers' challenges and give product demonstrations to align our solution with customer needs
- Answer product feature and technical questions from customers, channel partners, and ServiceNow colleagues
- Provide feedback to product management about product enhancements that can address customer needs and provide additional value
- Share and learn best practices and reusable assets with other Solution Consultants to enhance the quality and efficiency of the team
- Stay current on competitive analysis and market differentiation
- Support marketing events including executive briefings, conferences, user groups, and trade shows
To be successful in this role you have:
- 7+ years of pre-sales solution consulting or sales engineering experience in (product specific area)
- Proficiency with the ServiceNow platform or technical expertise with cloud software solutions
- Experience working collaboratively with product management, product marketing, partners, and professional services
- Territory management skills, including pipeline building and working with Sales counterpart to guide execution excellence
- Travel, as necessary
- This position is eligible for remote employment
- Applicant must reside in California (SCal preferred)
- Relocation Assistance is not available
- Internal Applicants - please apply through our internal careers page
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.