Analyst, Talent Analytics at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
Affirm is looking for a Talent Analyst, a high impact, high-visibility role, to help drive insights and efficiencies in our hiring process, while also improving productivity, engagement, and performance on our team. We are looking for candidates with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well interpersonal skills to partner with various cross-functional partners within the organization.What You'll Do
- Report on progress against our hiring goals and DEI initiatives to the Executive team and the People leadership team
- Ensure data hygiene across all Talent platforms by performing regular audits
- Build process improvement mechanisms, including automation, on existing processes/tools to ensure standardization and consistency as we scale
- Use historical recruiting data to assist Talent leadership with resource planning
- Partner closely with Talent leadership and Talent Platform in order to continuously improve internal hiring processes and the efficiency of the Talent team, with a focus on positive candidate experience
- Provide support for various system data audits and company compliance initiatives
- Partner with Talent leadership and the Executive team on ad hoc projects that impact hiring or business strategy
- 3-5 years of demonstrated ability in an analytical function
- Excellent attention to detail, with high standards for accuracy and precision, and ability to handle sensitive data with confidentiality
- Comfortable independently driving forward multiple projects and tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced hiring environment with tight turnarounds
- Ability to think creatively to solve problems, while working in a constantly evolving environment
- Proficiency in Excel and Google Sheets and Slides
- Experience with the following is a plus: Greenhouse, Gem, and GoodTime, Tableau, SQL
- Passion and curiosity for data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Location - Remote U.S.
The majority of our roles can be located anywhere in the U.S. (exclusive of the U.S. Territories) and Canada (with the exception of Quebec).
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.