Founded by The Allstate Corporation in 2016, Arity is a data and analytics company focused on improving transportation. We collect and analyze enormous amounts of data, using predictive analytics to build solutions with a single goal in mind: to make transportation smarter, safer and more useful for everyone.
At the heart of that mission are the people that work here—the dreamers, doers and difference-makers that call this place home. As part of that team, your work will showcase both your intelligence and your creativity as you tackle real problems and put your talents towards transforming transportation.
That’s because at Arity, we believe work and life shouldn’t be at odds with one another. After all, we know that your unique qualities give you a unique perspective. We don’t just want you to see yourself here. We want you to be yourself here.
The Arity People Team plays a key role in making Arity a great place to work for every employee. We work hand in hand with stakeholders and leaders from across the company to develop recruiting strategies, enable employee development and promote employee engagement and retention. We take an employee and data-centered approach to develop, implement and iterate on talent programs that support our company strategy and enable the success our teams.
The Arity People Partner will be responsible for contributing to a variety of programs and initiatives led by the People Team. This individual will also contribute to the development of new strategies, programs and initiatives. Examples of this work would include executing and improving our recruiting and onboarding programs, contributing to the development and implementation of an employee Learning and Development program, and involvement with our diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives. The People Partner can also expect to be involved with HR processes like succession planning, performance reviews and exit interviews. In addition, the consultant will maintain and improve existing talent reports
The People Partner will partner closely with the Arity Culture, Communications and Marketing teams, but will support or drive work that will impact all departments at Arity. This individual will also work closely with Allstate HR teams, such as Allstate Talent Acquisition, Strategy HR and Enterprise Learning and Development.
- Participate in the design and execution of Arity’s talent management processes/phases (e.g., recruitment, performance management, succession management, career development, etc)
- Understand employee, leader and other stakeholder feedback to improve existing talent programs and processes.
- Assist Arity employees and leaders on effectively navigating employee issues or common activities, such as hiring, performance management, offboarding, etc.
- Ensure the organization is supported through talent management changes by contributing to a strategic communications and training plan to implement talent management processes/phases
- Develop and use reporting and metrics to ensure that talent management practices are understood, communicated and supported and participate in the delivery of said talent management initiatives
- Analyze data and contribute to the development of specific action plans
- Contribute to solution development approach, tools, and techniques that best achieve Arity’s talent goals.
- Provide consultation and input into the implementation of the development of organizational effectiveness processes, services, and solutions that support the strategic direction and have a long-term impact on achieving business goals
- Contribute to employee communication strategies, key messaging, stakeholder audiences and work with team-members throughout Arity to help ensure effective information flow is taking place
- Ensure that Corporate HR priorities are communicated effectively to Arity employees.
- 3+ years of experience with demonstrated increasing levels of responsibility with a successful track record of effectively solving business challenges.
- Experience in human resources, talent acquisition, learning and development, organization effectiveness or related is preferred.
- Intermediate Internal Consulting - Develops collaborative consulting relationships that maximize the achievement of the business outcomes, stakeholder commitment and long-term sustainability.
- Communication & Collaboration - Works effectively across boundaries to promote two-way communication and has intermediate communication skills - written & verbal. Advanced presentation skills
- Strategic thinking - ability to “connect the dots”
- Intermediate process design skills
- Intermediate project management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Teams, Forms)
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel: vlookups, pivot tables, charts and graphs. Ability to combine multiple data sources into dashboards and metrics
- Bachelor's degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources, Industrial/Organizational psychology, or related business degree
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
That’s the day-to-day, now let’s talk about the rest of it. As we mentioned, Arity was founded by The Allstate Corporation. But you’ll be working for—and at—Arity. It’s the best of both worlds. You’ll get access to the full suite of Allstate benefits and work in a fast-paced startup culture. That’s more than just free breakfasts and brain breaks. It’s a culture that encourages you to be you.
Sound like a fit? Apply now! We can’t wait to meet you.
The salary range for this level position is $59,500 - $103,300. The salary offered is commensurate with experience.
Arity.com Instagram Twitter LinkedIn
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment