Avant is dedicated to building premier digital banking solutions for the middle class through a combination of technology, analytics and superior customer service. Since 2012, Avant has connected over 1.5 million customers to over $7.5 billion in loans and 800,000 credit cards. A high growth financial technology company, Avant has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, TechCrunch, Fortune, Bloomberg, and has raised over $600 million of equity capital. Visit www.avant.com for more information.
With Avant’s continued growth, we are implementing new systems to help scale the organization, including Workday. We are looking for a self-starter who loves to solve problems and is excited by the idea of building out and then optimizing our People systems.
The Talent team is looking to hire a hands-on HRIS Associate to play a lead role in our Workday implementation and support of additional modules and enhancements once we are live. This role will be key to giving our leaders, managers and employees a great experience using Workday.
What you do at Avant
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the Workday implementation project to ensure a seamless transition at go-live.
- Assist with the implementation process across all modules to ensure the project remains on schedule with all milestones and on-track for go-live.
- Plan and schedule regular implementation timeline and milestone check-in meetings with all applicable stakeholders.
- Create and execute a test plan to ensure system configuration and functionality is working as expected prior to go-live.
- Audit all aspects of HCM, Payroll and Benefits data to ensure accuracy.
- Support post go-live initiatives and system management
- Serve as ongoing HRIS lead for all Workday functional areas (i.e. Benefits, HCM, Advanced Compensation, Recruitment, US Payroll, etc.).
- Act as the Business Analyst for the Talent team to identify needs and help streamline processes
- Create and maintain Workday Advanced reports
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to determine appropriate business analytics and create new custom reports and dashboards
- Partner with Finance, IT and other stakeholders at the company as needed
Why you are a fit for Avant
- 5+ years of HR systems experience, including 2+ years of Workday experience; Ultipro knowledge is a plus
- Multifaceted experience in all areas of HR employee lifecycle management
- Proven project management and leadership skills
- Excellent organization and problem solving skills with attention to detail and completeness
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to protect confidential and proprietary information, setting professional boundaries as needed.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Suite; strong Excel skills preferred
- Prior experience working in a mid to large size company
Check out our Avant Blog!
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.
Avant is an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity), age, disability or genetic information or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance.