We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As an Associate, Talent Operations, you will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service to all Relativity team members. You will be responsible for assisting recruiters with all phases of the recruiting life-cycle. The Associate, Talent Operations works under steady direction of managers and senior team members.
- Support multiple recruiters in a high-volume environment
- Schedule interviews and phone screens with candidates and hiring managers directly
- Create, proof and send offer letters
- Make travel arrangements for candidates
- Event planning for on-site and off-site meetings and trainings
- Provide various administrative assistance involving development and maintenance of organization charts, report generation,filing, etc.
- Ensure data accuracy within the HR and Application Tracking systems
- Respond to administrative HR system requests
- Schedule and facilitate on-boarding of new hires
- Conduct background checks on all new hires
- Review and approve invoices pertaining to candidate travel and background services
- Comply with all international, federal, state, and local laws
- Additional duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree
- Or Equivalent Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related discipline, or at least one year of HR experience including recruitment coordination
- Previous customer service experience
- Working knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines with a strong attention to detail
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Read Full Job Description