Associate Technical Recruiter at OppFi
OppFi is a leading financial technology platform that powers banks to help the everyday consumer gain access to credit. Through our unwavering commitment to customer service, OppFi helps consumers who are turned away by traditional providers build a better financial path. OppFi is an Inc. 5000 company for five straight years, a Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™, and the seventh fastest-growing Chicagoland company by Crain's Chicago Business. The company was also named on Forbes America 2021 list of America's Best Startup Employers and Built In's 2021 Best Places to Work in Chicago. We welcome individuals to join us in facilitating financial inclusion and credit access for everyday consumers to live the life they deserve.
OppFi is a team of caring, innovative, and inclusive individuals with diverse perspectives and backgrounds. Our employees approach every new challenge with an unparalleled ability to see what could be rather than settle for what is. We want people to be excited to come to work every day and know you are a part of making a difference. Our company values guide us and create an open and collaborative culture where we hold the door, say what we see, do what we say, and dare to win together!What you’ll get to do:
OppFi is seeking an experienced, internal recruiter to discover and connect with diverse talent for our corporate functions -- IT Security, Engineering, and Product. You will be responsible for attracting, sourcing, and hiring top tech talent as a true business partner to leaders across the company. You’ll teach and train our hiring managers as an expert in best practices for inventive, cutting-edge hiring methods. You’ll also help scale our recruiting function and have a passion for ensuring a best-in-class candidate experience with a laser focus on DEI.What you will bring to the team:
- Internal corporate recruiting experience. Additional agency recruiting experience is a plus.
- Proven results in engaging passive candidates quickly and through creative sourcing strategies.
- Experience creating and executing a sourcing and partnership strategy to increase diversity in all of the corporate functions across the organization.
- Experience working within an ATS. Experience working with Greenhouse is a plus.
- Networking-oriented; enjoys networking as part of your recruiting strategy.
- Experience prioritizing multiple searches and projects.
- Expertise continuously and proactively building a candidate pipeline.
- Desire to attend networking events, meetups, and conferences to attract talent and stay connected with the market (when safe to do so!).
- A collaborative mindset working with hiring teams to create an inclusive interview process and advise on best practices.
- Ability to identify closing strategies for offers and provide candidates with the right information to help make their decision as easy as possible; provide an exceptionally positive candidate experience.
- Ability to organize and drive recruiting projects to completion while documenting the results and takeaways.
- A data-driven approach to recruiting and funnel metrics.
This role will report to the Manager of Recruiting and has the flexibility to be 100% remote.
Job Level: AssociateDefine your career at OppFi
OppFi is committed to providing an exceptional employee experience from Day 1. Key new hire programs include Day 1 Orientation, training with your manager and team, lunches with our CEO and President, and an educational summit featuring presentations by our senior leaders. Throughout and beyond your first-year journey, you'll have access to a variety of events focused on culture, inclusion, connection, and education. We want you to feel welcomed, informed, and valued for who you are and what you bring to our company.
- Day 1 - Month 3: Define Your Mission
You’ll understand our company mission, values, and vision, and how your position at OppFi plays a part in that. With the help of your manager, you’ll set mission-aligned goals to make an impact in your role.
- Months 3 - 6: Define Your Belonging
You’ll understand OppFi’s culture and know how to engage with and influence that culture.
- Months 6 - 12: Define Your Journey
You’ll feel confident in your ability to execute in your role and empowered to take next steps in developing your career at OppFi.
Compensation and Benefits
OppFi offers a flexible remote environment, 401(k) matching program, and flexible paid vacation. Other benefits include medical benefits, dental and vision coverage, and tuition reimbursement. To support your wellness & growth, we provide monthly meditation and yoga classes and access to all LinkedIn Learning courses. We also offer Fringe, which is a lifestyle benefits platform that lets you decide how you want to spend your rewards from dozens of vendors like Uber, Doordash and Urban Sitter. Dress code is casual.
Our goal as a company is to build an equitable workplace that actively works to dismantle systems of oppression in our processes, procedures, and interactions. We aim to help our employees thrive where they work and beyond. Check out our Culture page here.
OppFi is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, OppFi will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact our People team at [email protected].