At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
The Benefit Technology Advisor role is essential to the company’s sales organization. While operational in this role it is vital to share our passion for technology, embrace healthy competition, and continuously search for new sales opportunities.
The Benefit Technology Advisor will be responsible for generating, maintaining and closing new sales and business opportunities for FSA, HSA, HRA, and TMA. Benefit Technology Advisor will work closely and cohesively with Paylocity’s outside Account Executives to pursue leads and meet the needs and requests of brokers/advisors and employers in a timely manner. Excellent communication and negotiation skills will be essential. As a Benefit Technology Advisor the objective will be to provide an overall positive experience. Ultimately, this role will assist Paylocity in developing our short and long term strategy of building successful, long-term relationships.
- Partner with Paylocity Account Executives to develop and/or strengthen broker/advisor relations.
- Generate new business opportunities with existing clients, brokers/advisors, in addition to prospective clients.
- Maintain strong and long term relationships with brokers and existing clients.
- Maximize sales opportunities by participating and executing in marketing and sales objectives.
- Develop relationships and meet with brokers/advisors and clients when applicable.
- Execute presentations to attract new clients and brokers.
- Execute presentations to retain existing clients and broker partnerships.
- Prepare sales proposals and negotiate contracts
- Answer inbound calls and address any questions on products and services
- Work side by side with the account executives, directors and marketing team to ensure the highest quality of collateral is being produced and all sales requirements are being met
- Successfully maintain CRM, customer relationship management database
- Complete various projects and responsibilities when applicable
- Some travel may be required-Up to 50% local travel for client demonstrations
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of previous work experience in TPA Benefits Administration. A combination of experience in benefits, sales or account management is ideal.
- Basic computer skills, and experience with CRM software and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication and listening skills. Professional when presenting to a group or individual. Networker personality
- Experienced negotiation skills and the ability to follow-through
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple client accounts and prospects
- Proven results of delivering client solutions
- Physical Requirements
- Up to 50% local travel required
- Flexibility required for sitting, standing and walking.
- Physical/finger dexterity required in both hands to function a computer keyboard and manipulate small objects.
- Sensory capability required to see, hear and touch.
- Intellectual effort required for reading, writing, visualization, calculation and analysis.
- Job duties usually performed in an office environment with uniform temperatures and normal air conditions
This position offers a competitive salary package.
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Check out our many Awards here!!
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.
At Paylocity, “We” is what makes us different. We are committed to fostering a culture that honors diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds, knowing that each makes us stronger and collectively unbeatable together. We actively cultivate these differences as we engage each other in driving innovation in the software and services we provide our customers. Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.