We’re here to ensure the advertising industry and the people in it are healthy and engaging positively and effectively with those around them. We’re here, ultimately, to improve the lives of people working in the media industry. And we take our responsibility seriously.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Centro is experiencing rapid growth and is seeking a talented individual to join the Talent & Development Team in our Chicago office. We are committed to “Raving Fan” service for our clients, community, and Centrons.
This future Centron will be responsible for all things benefits, perks and wellness related including enrollments, data integrity, audits and on-boarding programming. This role will report to the Mgr, Total Rewards and work closely with the Talent & Development team.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Centro’s Talent & Development (T&D) team strategically engages the most sought after talent by empowering Centrons to become the best versions of themselves. The T&D team consists of Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition, Education & Development, and Talent Partners. T&D works hard to foster a community and culture within Centro where raving fan service can flourish.
- Assists with administration & regular audits of enrollment in Benefit programs within the US & Canada including, but not limited to:
- 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Life & AD&D, RRSP, EAP
- Administration and communication of all Centro’s benefits, perks and wellness programs.
- Assists Benefit Analyst with all Leave of Absence requests to ensure proper administration of the LOA programs with the various providers and ensuring accuracy of LOA pay calculations.
- Assist with administrative tasks such as, order catering, calendar planning, gift delivery, scanning/shredding/filing of confidential documents, receipt collection and entering expenses to budget.
- Assists with scheduling weekly and monthly New Hire Benefit Orientation presentations.
- Coordinates Open Enrollment events and assists with reviewing employee elections for accuracy and completion.
- Completes all necessary documentation for employee terminations as they relate to benefits.
- Assists with annual update of documentation for employee benefit policies, plans and processes.
- Maintains T&D Intranet page ensuring documentation is up to date and assisting all of T&D with site changes.
- Consults with New Hires and current Centrons to answer their benefit related questions and concerns in a timely manner.
- Assists with reconciling employee data, processing and submitting ACA forms.
- Responsible for employee onboarding as it relates to administration of Benefits, HRIS access, processing and verification of I-9.
- Responsible for responding to all verification of employment requests in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Demonstrates Raving Fan services to all Centrons. Ensures a positive first impression and professional communications.
- Collaboration and assist with projects as needed within the team.
- One or more years of HR experience preferably with benefit administration
- Strong analytical skills, highly effective communication skills, both verbal and written, and advanced computer skills, including Word, and Excel
- Great attention to detail
- Must be highly organized in a fast pace environment with superior time management skills
- Experience with an HRIS is preferred
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in Human Resources, Business, Finance or related field a plus
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.