PEAK6 is a leading investment firm headquartered in Chicago. More than 20 years ago, we were one of the first firms to develop sophisticated proprietary technology in our trading business. Today, we leverage our technical ingenuity and operational ability across a number of investment areas, spanning early- to mid-stage growth capital, operational control, trading, and sports management, with an eye toward providing value to the customer. Over the years, we have built and operated several leading financial technology firms and today our team includes a digital wealth clearinghouse, an outsource provider of flood insurance, a Premier League soccer team, a value investment arm, an incubation lab, and more.
As a member of the HR team at PEAK6, you’ll have a big impact on the firm. You’ll have genuine opportunities to shape the future of our HR efforts and reinforce a growing, thriving culture.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Overseeing day to day benefits administration
- Educating new employees on benefit offerings and assist employees with benefit questions
- Assisting in managing benefit and HR system related projects
- Managing data entry and basic administration for multiple systems, ensuring data integrity and accurate reporting
- Partnering with Payroll Manager to ensure accurate and timely payroll processing
You’ll gain loads of experience in this role but before you do, you should have:
- At least 4+ years of benefits and HRIS experience
- Experience with UltiPro HRIS preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites, advanced knowledge of Excel
- Flexible and ability to execute well in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving organization
- Strong communication and organization skills, and commitment to continuous improvement
- Ability to help manage multiple tasks at once, prioritize accordingly and maintain attention to detail
- Ability to track and analyze data and report data in a clear, organized format
All of our HR team members have these traits. You should, too.
Motivation Collaboration Curiosity
Integrity Adaptability Ingenuity
Life at PEAK6
We want you to like coming to work so we work really hard to make your job fun and different from any other.
As a PEAK6 Benefits & HRIS Specialist you can enjoy:
- Generous medical, vision and dental plans
- Matching 401(k) programs
- Adoption assistance & family leave
- Sabbatical program
- Speakers Series
- Massage days
- Poker tournament with a grand prize of a World Series of Poker buy in
- Sports leagues
- Cornhole tournaments
- Annual PEAK6 Party
- Yoga classes
- Tuition reimbursement
- Lasik eye discount
- Philanthropy events
- Annual wellness screens and flu shots
- Bagel Fridays/expiration lunches
- Birthday gifts
- Charitable matching gift program
Learn more about our culture on our website at peak6.com/culture.