Campus Recruiter, MBA at West Monroe
Campus Recruiter, MBA
222 W Adams St, 11th Floor
Chicago, Illinois, 60606
West Monroe isn’t a start-up consulting firm, but we act like one.
From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better.
We celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. Our consultants work on front lines – partnering with clients to deliver game changing solutions in the most dynamic industries.
Think you’re up to the challenge?
The Campus Recruiter will be responsible for the hiring of experienced Consultants and Interns currently earning a Master’s degree (MBA or other equivalent advanced degree) for all our offices (Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New York City, San Francisco, and Seattle) and various practices areas across the firm. In addition to executing on our hiring goals and strategy, the Campus Recruiter will be a key contributor to driving West Monroe’s mission to build the next generation leaders by delivering a high level of client service, developing strategic partnerships with campuses, ensuring a positive experience for candidates, and leveraging the operational processes and systems in place.
* Manage programs and activities at our core grad campuses to achieve our firm’s current hiring plan and long-term growth strategy
* Evaluate campus programs and activities on an ongoing basis to ensure they align with our firm’s objectives
* Track and report on recruiting results to identify process and performance improvement opportunities
* Identify opportunities to grow and scale the graduate recruiting program, and build a case for recommendations
* Partner with key stakeholders and collaborate with hiring managers to share and validate our grad campus recruitment strategy
* Plan, manage, and facilitate recruitment events on campus by partnering with campus contacts and our firm’s representatives to staff the events
* Manage strategic partnerships with campus career services, organizations, student clubs, professors, and career counselors
* Facilitate internal campus training delivered to teams across the firm to educate them on our campus process, goals, and lifecycle to prepare them for participation at recruitment events
* Enhance the firm’s graduate program by partnering with designated Campus Chiefs to leverage their network and familiarity with each chief’s respective campus
* Leverage new employment branding to build awareness and engagement, including social media to engage with prospective candidates
* Own the candidate process from initial outreach through to the hiring and onboarding process
* Utilize business systems and technology to track data and report out on progress and risks
* Generate content or leverage existing collateral to deliver to candidates at recruitment events and to new hires during the onboarding process
* Partner with organizations and internal resources to execute on the firm’s inclusion and diversity recruiting strategy
* Work effectively with our Campus Team of recruiters and coordinators responsible for our grad and undergrad objectives to continually improve, optimize, and scale our overall Campus Program for our firm
* Collaborate with other internal Shared Services teams to deliver on our program requirements (e.g., internship, orientation, office interviews, recruitment events hosted in-office)
* Minimum 4 years of experience in a professional team-based environment
* Ability to collaborate and influence across a multi-location organization and continue to build strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders
* Strong organizational and time management skills, detail-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities concurrently
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communications
* Demonstrated success collaborating in a team-oriented environment
* Strong client management skills
* Experience in recruiting (from campus or experienced talent pool) is strongly preferred
* Experience in event planning is desirable
* Strong interest in keeping current on industry best practices and innovations, as well as remaining competitive in the market
* Prior experience working with applicant tracking or other recruitment system (e.g., Taleo, Cornerstone OnDemand, Yello, RecSolu)
* Bachelor's degree
* Ability to attend recruitment events scheduled outside of traditional business hours
* Ability to travel (about 20%)
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer -
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.