What you'll do all day:
- Source and recruit on-campus and virtually to fill full-time and internship positions. Attend and host events throughout the year. Interview candidates for proper fit and consideration.
- Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders from business partners to career services offices, college faculty, relevant student organizations, etc.
- Own logistics for candidate interviews, campus activities, and internship events (first rounds, final rounds, events, treks, information sessions, externships, etc.)
- Prioritize candidate experience to maintain high-touch recruitment
- Facilitate the week-to-week execution of internship programs
- Implement the campus onboarding strategy for campus roles, partner cross-departmentally to ensure a seamless experience for incoming recruits
- Work with Marketing to define and evangelize our brand on campus to attract high caliber candidates
- Track and report on metrics for campus recruitment efforts
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to campus recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning existing processes, propose creative approaches to events and activities
- Provide general market intelligence and research on our competitors
We're looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor's degree and 1-2 years experience in a campus recruiting role
- Experience with coordination and project management and the ability to manage multiple, complex projects, schools, events, and tasks, and prioritize accordingly
- Strong end user focus and commitment to continuous improvement
- Strong communication, organization, and attention to detail skills
- Willingness to travel during peak campus hiring periods if necessary (Fall/Spring)
- Self-starter who is innovative, analytical, proactive
- Ability to track and analyze data and report data in a clear, organized format
- Experience using an Applicant tracking system (ATS)
* Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, PEAK6 has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to a hybrid office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.
PEAK6 currently requires all employees as a condition of employment to either be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or submit to regular testing. The CDC defines "fully vaccinated" as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. PEAK6 will also require proof of vaccination and/or testing. PEAK6 will also consider requests for exemption from these requirements as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.