Echo Global Logistics is a leading provider of technology-enabled transportation management services. As a third-party logistics provider, we simplify transportation management for our clients and carriers, handling crucial tasks so they can focus on what they do best. From coast to coast, dock to dock, and across all major transportation modes, Echo connects businesses that need to ship their products with carriers who transport goods quickly, securely, and cost-effectively.
As aCampus Recruiter, you willpartner with our RecruitingOperations Supervisor, internal hiring managers, University staffand college students to providerecruitingsupport in search of exceptionalentry-level professionals.Focused on managing external school relationships, designing our campus strategy and creatingadistinctcandidateexperience for on-campus hires, the University Recruiterimpactsour recruiting efforts across all functionsofthebusiness.
- Are a charismaticpersonwho can talk to anyone
- Champion Echo'sculture and values in all of your interactions
- Don't get overwhelmed easily; you're flexible,innovative, self-motivated and resourceful
- Are energetic and passionate about finding the right person for the right role
- Are ready to join a team that is engaging, supportive,loves a challengeand is sometimes a little too loud
- Are a growingRecruitingdepartment with some exciting plans for the future
- Believe in the power of collaboration, intellectual honesty, positive energyand never stop seeking ways to get better
- Care about your career development as much as you do
- Work hard because we love what we're doing
- Manage recruiting process for interns and full-time hires at the undergraduate level across various programs
- Work with hiring managers to finalize individual strategies for campus recruiting, set calendar of events and activities, and delegate responsibilities to ensure proper participation
- Make necessary arrangements for all campus events, including registrations, distribution of materials, advertisement, catering,etc.
- Coordinate with internal teamsforcampus events, including career fairs, student organization and networking events andpresentations
- Provide detailed logistics in a timely manner to individuals attending campus events
- Ensure that all requisitions and campus positions are posted accurately in both the applicant tracking system and career center system
- Travel as needed to attend events, meetingsand participate in interviews
- Maintain a pipeline of undergraduate level talent to drive engagement and interest
- Manage candidates throughouttheirrecruitingprocess,ensuring an outstandingand transparentcandidateexperience
- Track all candidate sourcing dataand provide recruiting metrics to campus teams and business leaders
- Build relationships and serve as point of contact for campus teams, career center personnel, college faculty, students and student organizations
- Reviewresumesto assess entry level profile and makenext step decisions
- Partner with internalteamsto coordinatecandidate engagement eventsand strategies
- Assist with the development and facilitation ofinternship programincluding full cycle recruitment ofinterns
- Highly professional demeanor with strong business acumen
- Outgoing personality with good judgment and people skills
- Strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail
- Driven and creative self-starter withpassion to go above and beyond expectations
- Self-starter with a great work ethic
- Must be able to switch gears quickly,thrive in a fast-paced, high achieving environment
- Ability to travelduring peak University recruiting season (up to 25%)
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, and 401K
- Advancement Potential
- Fun and energetic work environment
- Volunteer opportunities
Work environment/physical demands summary:
This job operates in an office environment and uses a computer, telephone and other office equipment as needed to perform duties. The noise level in the work environment is typical of that of an office with an open seating floor plan. The employee may encounter frequent interruptions throughout the work day. The employee is regularly required to sit, talk, or hear.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.