At Optiver, no two days are the same. In your role as Campus Recruiter, your primary focus will be hiring for our Graduate positions as well as our internship programs. You will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment cycle of our candidates: from identifying talent at events, assessing whether they will be a cultural fit for Optiver, through to delivering an offer and even greeting them on their first day. Have a great idea? You will have the freedom and resources to make it happen – this will be your opportunity to operate with a great deal of autonomy and make an impact.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for year-round grad recruitment strategies and driving data-driven decisions
- Collaborate with recruiting team and stakeholders to iterate and enhance our recruitment processes
- Manage full cycle recruiting efforts for internship and grad roles across Business Operations, Tech and Trading
- Take ownership of the entire candidate experience from initial engagement through assessment and offer stage
- Participate in on and off-campus events including but not limited to company presentations, career fairs, and early engagement opportunities
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years of recruitment experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated ability to think critically in a fast-paced environment often with tight deadlines
- Service oriented with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment authorization for this job opening
Who we are:
Optiver is a proprietary trading firm and leading global market maker. As one of the oldest market making institutions, we are a trusted partner of 50+ exchanges across the globe. Our mission is to constantly improve the market by injecting liquidity, providing accurate pricing, increasing transparency and acting as a stabilizing force no matter the market conditions. With a focus on continuous improvement, we participate in the safeguarding of healthy and efficient markets for everyone who participates.