Candidate Experience Manager at project44
Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
Candidate Experience Manager will work to create positive experiences for project44 candidates and hiring teams. In a growing fast-paced environment, the Candidate Experience Manager is a dynamic team member who helps create an amazing candidate experience, improve our existing hiring practices, and deliver exceptional results to our hiring teams.
project44 strives to be a preferred employer and relies on the Candidate Experience Manager to act as brand ambassadors by embodying the company values during every interaction with potential team members. The Candidate Experience Manager is enthusiastic about working with high volume and is dedicated to helping p44 build a qualified, diverse, and motivated team. The Candidate Experience Manager reports to the Director of TA Operations.
- Collaborate with Recruiters, hiring teams and Recruiting leadership to understand and implement a first-class experience for all candidates.
- Coordinate with the Recruiters and Hiring Managers to maintain correct process information in Greenhouse and other systems as needed
- Act as the Recruiting Coordinator for Director level and higher interview processes
- Build and update an effective network of internal and external resources to call on as needed
- Ensure candidates receive timely, thoughtful, and engaging messaging throughout the hiring process
- Book travel for candidates flying onsite to interview (Flights, Hotel and Black Car service) and ensure a white glove experience
- Work in Greenhouse to help recruiters maintain a first-class candidate experience for everyone
- Work to create a seamless handoff of new team members to People team
- Promote our values, culture, and passion of treating everyone with the upmost respect
- Desire to learn about Talent Acquisition and project44 from the ground level
- Ability to recognize and appropriately handle highly sensitive and confidential information
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and work with Executive level candidates with a focus on delivering an excellent candidate experience
- Ambitious, efficient and stable under tight deadlines and competing priorities
- Ability to build relationships with team members, hiring managers and colleagues across multiple disciplines and time zones
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills across all levels
- Organized, efficient, and proactive with a keen sense of urgency
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email [email protected] Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.