We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
Relativity is seeking a thought-provoking, progressive and high-energy Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) who can be a strategic business partner to an evolving leadership team and push the organization and its workforce to new heights with respect to its engagement, professional development and talent management capabilities. In an environment where Relativity is ready to pursue the next phase of growth, the CHRO will help elevate the HR function by creating improved organizational structure based on speed and agility, driving operational excellence across each of the HR pillars, while creating a more synergistic relationship with business leaders.
Critical to the success of the new CHRO is an ability to:
· Bring a robust problem solving, forward leaning orientation to facilitate top talent acquisition and development.
· Crystalize the employee value proposition.
· Effectively represent Relativity’s core values and culture, both internally and externally.
· Drive a more diverse and inclusive workplace.
Overall, the Chief Human Resources Officer will transform the company into a “Talent First” organization. He/She will lead the HR function with best practices to anticipate the talent needs and support the continued success of Relativity as a breakthrough technology company and employer of choice. Furthermore, he/she will lead the HR team to design and deliver talent practices that reinforce a high-performance work culture and deliver a transformative employee experience.
- Drive Talent Strategy & HR Roadmap: This leader will understand business goals and strategy and will align core HR functions (Talent Acquisition, Talent Brand, HR Business Partners, Learning & Development, Total Rewards, People Analytics, Diversity & Inclusion, and HR Systems). He/She will enhance HR functions through tracking, analyzing, and reporting key measures of success. Special attention is to be targeted to talent measures, in order to maximize legacy of culture and build energy for what’s needed for future success – within HR and within Relativity.
- Lead Human Resources Team: He/she is expected to provide inspirational leadership, motivating direct reports and the HR organization to implement 2019 HR Strategic priorities effectively and seamlessly. The CHRO will operate the HR budget and own the growth of HR team.
- Develop & Deploy plan for Global Growth: The Chief Human Resources Officer will assess capability and capacity of the HR function to support rapid growth and the overall 3-5 year business strategy. He/She will introduce best practices for global HR services to increase capabilities to meet business needs.
- Bring HR expertise & Act as a Relationship Builder: The CHRO will establish his/her brand as a trusted thought leader and will be able to work closely with HRBP’s in delivering services and/or consulting with company leaders on employee engagement initiatives, talent calibration and organizational design. He/She will create best practices for leading people through change and act as a coach across the company.
- Leadership/Business Acumen: Demonstrated understanding of the strategic, operational and financial components of broader business management, having led teams (inside or outside of the HR function) and served as an advisor/partner at the highest level within an organization.
- High Growth-Experience: Contains past experience building an HR strategy with growth in mind; understands how to build scalable HR programs and policies from scratch.
- HR Domain Expertise: Oversight of various “towers” of human capital including talent management/acquisition, HR operations, compensation and benefits, performance management and leadership development; CHRO experience particularly is highly beneficial, but not required.
- Operational/Analytical Experience: Deep focus on operations, systems, performance metrics and data analytics. Utilizing data-driven approaches to apply and create “best practice” solutions that drive increased “ROI” within the HR function.
- Experience in a rapid growth environment with a great culture
- Direct work experience with at least 2 Human Resources verticals in your career
- At least 10 years’ experience in your Human Resources career
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.