Chief People Officer at Fetch Rewards
Our company is made of People from all walks of life, and the People are what matter. We at Fetch believe that diverse and inclusive teams make our company better. Teams with individuals that bring different perspectives to challenges are more innovative, collaborative, and create better solutions. To that end, we're striving to build a workplace that actively embraces a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.
We’re seeking an experienced executive to join the leadership team to help scale our fast-growing organization while continuing to build a world class people organization.
The Chief People Officer will own all areas of People Ops, including Talent Acquisition, Diversity and Inclusion, Organizational Development, Talent Management, Total Rewards, Training and Development, Employee Relations, and will also be responsible for Office Operations and Facilities. This role will be part of the executive team and report into the COO.
We’re looking for a strategic people leader who has experience scaling and building a world class culture and organization. The ideal candidate will bring experience as an innovative and thoughtful business leader with a fast-growth company and will oversee and scale a progressive human resources organization that is responsive to its employees and enables their success and will champion a work environment that promotes inclusion, diversity, trust, transparency, and accountability and advances a culture of innovation. You will be responsible for bringing this vision to life by creating the conditions that allow all our team members to thrive.
- A strategic, hands-on leader who has successfully built and lead a high performing People Ops organization, with a track record of creating a team that helps scale the company from early stage startup to growth company
- Experience with building company culture where employees are inspired by and proud of, and evidence of having helped create and maintain that culture
- Build and lead the talent management strategy at an enterprise level in a technology forward company.
- Experience scaling a company from 100 to 300+ employees
- Experience designing frameworks and systems (HRMS, talent management, etc.) that meet the needs of a rapidly changing and growing company
- Has been a member of a senior executive team and effectively served as a trusted advisor and partner to leaders at all levels as they build, align, energize, and retain their high performing organizations
- Possess a strong business acumen and understanding for how HR drives and contributes to business performance.
- Experience helping employees and managers develop by providing learning experiences, mentorship, and guidance
- Natural leader, mentor and engaged team player with strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills at all levels
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit, eager to try new things and be innovative
- A collaborative work style and a roll-up your sleeves attitude; deep sense of personal ownership
- Able to successfully manage competing priorities and responsibilities, and help the team do the same. Flexible and calm under pressure
- Inspires a culture of execution, collaboration, accountability, positivity, and fun
- Highest ethical standards, integrity, authenticity, credibility, and character
- Professional demeanor and presents with persuasiveness and confidence, both internally and externally
- Demonstrated appreciation of people with different backgrounds and points of view and creates an inclusive environment
- Straightforward and personally secure. Able and willing to give, seek and receive feedback constructively
- Structured thinker with high IQ and emotional intelligence
- Lead and inspire our People Operations department with a focus on fairness, consistency, integrity, diversity, equity, and inclusion stretching across the organization.
- Act as an effective change agent and internal communications expert that ensures positive employee experience during all transformational initiatives.
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with internal stakeholders.
- Provide advice and guidance to all employees on the interpretation and administration of HR policies and best practices.
- Establish a talent management system using a cultural framework that ties together our values, core competencies, employee development and career progression.
- Monitor and analyze trends in key employment metrics and develop recommendations accordingly.
- Own total rewards strategy and implementation, i.e., compensation philosophy, market analysis, benefits, and HRIS.
- Implement company-wide workforce planning.
- Partner with senior leadership and the company’s Recruiting Team to solidify and advance talent acquisition strategy.
- Refine and build upon existing onboarding experience to decrease new employee ramp-up time and increase employee engagement.
- Evolve and improve performance measurement, review processes, employee survey processes and goal-setting practices.
- Manage all aspects of an HR budget, including facilities, vendors, travel/expenses, and administrative support.
- Build strong connections and communication lines among employees across all office locations.
What we’re looking for in this role
- 8-10+ years of human resource operations management experience in tech forward, high growth, fast-paced progressive environments.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, industrial and organizational psychology or a related field.
- Knowledge of relevant local/state/federal/provincial employment laws.
- Proven leadership in building, managing, and coaching a Human Resources team to high performance; strong background in management and organizational effectiveness.
- Experience managing exempt and nonexempt employees.
- Superb communication skills across all mediums - specifically in written communications, presentations, and in both verbal and nonverbal interpersonal communications.
- Knowledge and experience handling/supporting sponsorships and work visas.
- US work authorization
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving, high performance, and quickly growing organizations where priorities and responsibilities change regularly.
- A passion for celebration, bringing joy to others, and not just having a good time, but being the person behind it.
Why join our team?
- The opportunity to be part of a growing tech startup focused on solving interesting and meaningful problems, invested in internal promotion, and committed to fostering a diverse, equal and inclusive workplace.
- Competitive benefits, including unlimited PTO, 401K match with immediate vesting, health, dental, and vision benefits, paid parental leave, commuter benefits, and equity in the #68 fastest company in the Inc.5000
Fetch Rewards embraces the individuality of our employees and we celebrate each other's differences. Our products, services, and culture benefit from and thrive on the unique perspectives brought by each person in our community. We're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, age, sex, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.