Chief of Staff, CPO
The ideal candidate is somebody who is very organized and makes every person on the greater team better. The role will be helping facilitate operational discipline, organizational change management and leadership support via insights and action. Responsibilities will be across the entire Product (Product Strategy, Product Development, Engineering and Operations) organization's communication strategy, budgeting, MBO & KPI tracking, liaison to the Board of Directors/executives/teams and overall execution of strategic and roadmap initiatives for the company. The role will report to the Chief Product Officer.
A typical week would be to run the agenda for the Product senior leadership team, monitor progress against MBOs and KPIs, manage any budget variance requests, prepare for an internal update, analyze standard reports / dashboards that monitor the health of the product organization and handle any other projects as directed by the Chief Product Officer.
The role will provide episodic, strategic updates and drive process improvement and capability development for the Product team.
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of experience working in the technology industry
- Experience in the technology field at the executive level
- Operational, budget and headcount planning
- Strong Excel skills & business modeling
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Demonstrated examples of leadership and ability to influence within a complex organizational environment
- Agile software or scrum experience
- Strong organizational skills are required
Exceptional candidates will have:
- 3+ years as a Chief of Staff or equivalent role
- Experience in Analytics and / or CPG & Retail
- Public speaking and writing experience
- Data visualization, presentation & design skills
- Operational experience with a global team