- Active full lifecycle recruiting efforts for positions within the Lumere Business Unit (Lumere.com) with a focus on sourcing and building pipeline
- Successfully partner with business leaders to understand the business needs and hire qualified talent to fill their roles
- Partner with hiring teams to provide a high-quality experience for hiring managers and candidates
- Learn the business to communicate organization information to candidates effectively
- Provide and represent recruiting metrics
Knowledge and Skills
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented
- Able to multi-task and perform in a fast-paced environment
- Possesses strong research and sourcing skills; adept at LinkedIn Recruiter
- Understand the unique challenges and opportunities associated with a fast-paced, technology environment, with the ability to deal with ambiguity
- Ability to take direction while working independently and collaboratively
- 5+ years as a Recruiter; ideally within healthcare or technology environment
- BA/BS degree with at least 5 years of work-related experience
- Ability to source and engage candidates via direct, online and networking channel
- Highly skilled at conducting in-depth screens; with a demonstrated ability to formulate refined questions that deliver and unearth useful answers
- Proven negotiating and closing talent; with thoughtful consideration that successful closing touches every step of the process
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and execute in a very fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of clinical healthcare supply chain preferred
Combination of agency and corporate recruiting experience preferred
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe — who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions. It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce – not shift – the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 800 people worldwide.
Our corporate headquarters is in Louisville, Colorado, just outside of Denver, with additional offices in Europe, Atlanta, Georgia, Chicago, Illinois and Omaha, Nebraska.
GHX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. GHX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
GHX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Ability to meet deadlines.
Problem solving abilities
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)