Contract Recruiter - Technology and Digital
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries and billions of customers served each year. As the global leader in the food service industry, we have a legacy of innovation and hard work that continues to drive us. Today, we are growing with velocity and are focused on modernizing our experiences, not to make a different McDonald’s but to build a better McDonald’s.
We are a people business just as much as we area restaurant business. We strive to be the most inclusive brand on the planet by building diverse teams who create delicious, feel good moments that are easy for everyone to enjoy. Joining McDonald's means thinking big on a daily basis and preparing for a career that can have impact around the world.
We are dedicated to using our scale for good:good for people, our industry and the planet. From bold recycling initiatives and sustainable sourcing efforts to our partnership with Ronald McDonald House Charities, we see everyday as a chance to have a genuine impact on our customers, our people and our partners.
Our new, state-of-the art headquarters is located in the booming West Loop area in the heart of downtown Chicago. It is set up to be a global hub that fosters innovation: take a class at Hamburger University, sample future menu items in our Test Kitchen, and utilize the latest technology to stay in touch with your team around the globe. With monthly organized events, massive outdoor spaces, an 8000 square foot gym,and an onsite McDonald's serving international favorites, our office helps us connect with each other like never before. Needless to say, you’ll be lovin’ it here…
Our Global Talent Attraction Team is comprised of about 30 individuals both employees and contingent staff that work together to recruit the best talent for McDonald’s. To hire the best, we need the best. We are looking to add a couple of contract recruiters to our team. The ideal person must be hard-working, customer obsessed, and good at prioritizing.
- End to end recruiting for a requisition load of approximately 10-15 global digital and technology openings.
- Partner with leaders across the Global Technology Group.
- Pull data from multiple places to make informed compensation offers.
- Responsible for obtaining key metrics and SLAs.
- Possible oversight of a candidate experience coordinator and Talent Sourcer.
- Possible engagement on recruiting projects; such as an ATS implementation or new technology.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years+ of technology and/or digital recruiting experience either in an agency or corporate environment