Contract Recruiter at RXBAR
We’re looking for a Contract Recruiter to join our People Team in Chicago, IL. This position has the potential to transition to full-time.
General Functions + Job Responsibilities:
- Facilitate full life-cycle recruiting for positions across the organization – screen resumes, coordinate and facilitate interviews, lead feedback sessions, and navigate the offer process
- Partner with hiring managers to understand and map out hiring plans and implement strategic recruiting approach based on the requirements, competencies and expectations
- Create job descriptions that are representative of the role and our unique brand
- Build a talent pipeline for current and future needs through strategic sourcing and targeted marketing efforts through social media and other networking resources
- Assist with creating and implementing a re-vamped onboarding process for new team members, ensuring a positive candidate and new employee experience
- Support employment branding initiatives, aligning with marketing and communications
- Assist the People Team with employee retention and development
- Identify and lead the continuous improvement of recruiting processes and strategies, applicant tracking system, and the candidate/hiring manager experience
- Ad hoc projects as directed by the People Team
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in a full life-cycle recruiting position (in-house experience preferred)
- Proficient in the use of social media, job boards, and applicant tracking systems (ATS); Greenhouse ATS experience a plus
- Self-starter with strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to understand the duties and competencies of different roles
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, effectively manage workload to meet deadlines, while ensuring a high standard of quality
What’s important to the team?
As the sole recruiter on the People Team, this role is focused on being a thought partner to the business on all things talent acquisition, consulting hiring managers and interview teams on best practices, innovative talent ideas, and ensuring candidates have a best in class experience.
Does this remind you of you? We’re looking forward to reviewing your application!
About us: RXBAR is a clean-label snack brand with products made from a few simple ingredients and no BS. RXBAR simplifies food by creating snacks that are real and delicious. It’s honest and straightforward – no overblown claims, certifications or gimmicks. With products including RXBAR, RXBAR Kids, and RX Nut Butter, RX makes food that not only tastes good, but is wholesome and nutritious too.
Total Rewards Package: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with company match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.