Contract Recruiter at Everspring
Join some of the world’s best problem-solvers, pioneers, and out-of-the-box thinkers.
Everspring partners with leading universities to create a new standard of excellence in online education. Our dynamic and innovative team shapes the culture of our company and powers our university partners’ success. We are not a typical online education company – Everspring’s unique approach influences everything we do.
As Contract Recruiter, you’ll be responsible for sourcing and full-cycle recruiting. You will use innovative recruiting techniques to source for passive talent as well as evaluate incoming applicants. In this role, your focus will be recruiting for a variety of different positions across duverse business units: Technology, Learning Design, Marketing, Enrollment, and corporate staff positions from entry-level to VP-level.
Duration of the contract is at least 3 months. This is an on-site position at Everspring headquarters in the Chicago Loop near both Ogilvie and Union Stations.
- Fill critical business positions with high performers
- Work with various hiring teams and key stakeholders to determine customized recruiting strategy for each position
- Drive a positive candidate experience from initial contact through scheduling and in-person interviewing
- Advise hiring teams on creating a robust recruiting process focused on quality hiring
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years of recruiting experience, preferably in a corporate environment. Staffing industry experience is also valued
- Strong relationship and rapport building skills. A passion for nurturing relationships both internally with stakeholders and externally with prospects
- Proven results identifying passive candidates in a timely manner via creative recruiting strategies
- Skills in the art of negotiation, and comfort managing the entire offer process; including salary recommendations, offer letter generation, and offer acceptances/declines
- Strong organizational and communication skills