Contract Recruiting Coordinator at DocuSign
People & Social Responsibility | Seattle, Washington or Chicago, Illinois
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our People & Social Responsibility team is creating a unique culture at DocuSign – one that is collaborative and one that embraces the full range of perspectives and experiences of all our employees. People are what drive our company’s success. That is why we focus on hiring the right people and giving them the tools and training they need to do the work of their lives. We recognize our people are driven by a sense of purpose and want to give back. That’s why we established the DocuSign IMPACT Foundation and the DocuSign for Forests initiative which demonstrates our people’s character in action.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will work closely with our Recruiters to support all administrative processes. Recruiting Coordinators are the backbone of the recruiting team, following the candidate process every step of the way - from opening requisitions, to scheduling interviews, to creating offer letters. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring a seamless interview process for each candidate you work with. You are the face of DocuSign and represent our company’s image to prospective employees. You provide exceptional customer service and work professionally, efficiently, and meticulously.
This position reports to the Recruiting Programs and Coordinator Manager.
- Schedule candidate interviews (phone, virtual, onsite, remote) by coordinating with recruiters, candidates, hiring managers, and interviewers.
- Serve as point-of-contact for candidates and interview teams regarding interview schedules, changes, and triage.
- Provide workspace tours and company information to candidates onsite.
- Open new roles in DocuSign and post job descriptions on our job boards in compliance with EEOC and AAP guidelines.
- Maintain appropriate, timely tracking (dispositioning) of candidates as they move through the recruiting process within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Coordinate all candidate travel (flight, hotel, etc.) and expense reimbursement as needed.
- Support other recruiting-related administrative tasks as necessary
- Support recruiting events such as networking happy hours, sourcing jams, recruiting offsite events, batch day interviews, etc
- Provide knowledge and training on operational processes and applications as it relates to the scheduling and operations of the Recruiting team
- BA/BS degree
- 1+ years of professional work experience
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse preferred)
- Ability to provide exceptional, consistent customer service to internal and external clients
- Self-directed problem solver with a desire to contribute to the organization’s reputation and success
- Solid computer skills, including experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Must have strong attention to detail
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.