Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Technical Recruiter is responsible for developing a strong pipeline of Engineering/Technology candidates through networking, direct sourcing, internet mining and applicant tracking tools. He or she will interpret the organization’s recruiting strategy, identify sources, develop and execute recruiting plans to meet the organization’s staffing needs.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Consult with leadership to understand business needs and define candidate qualifications to determine staffing needs
- Work with HR Business Partners to understand workforce planning and build appropriate recruitment strategy
- Liaise with peer group of recruiters to define best practices and promote knowledge sharing
- Stay abreast of industry trends and use the most current market data in strategy plan and execution
- Proactively build relationships with potential candidates, creating a robust pipeline of highly qualified professionals for current and future staffing needs
- Conduct candidate screenings and qualification interviews
- Utilize and maintain applicant tracking system, understand the candidate flow process, and the importance of metrics
- Lead interview team debrief process with hiring managers to calibrate candidates, and refine sourcing plan as necessary
- Negotiate offers of employment to qualified candidates
- Train hiring managers and interview teams on interview process and tools, and ensure teams are consistently following the process
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience sourcing passive candidates
- Interpersonal and organizational savvy, relates well to others, builds relationships with all levels, quick study with people
- Strong knowledge of the area’s networking groups and professional communities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Understand company market positioning and branding to develop a compelling sales pitch to generate candidate interest
- Ability to communicate all of Conversant’s compensation elements, including base salary, variable incentives, benefits, and equity to candidates, as well as position the comprehensive compensation and opportunity offered effectively against competing offers
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent time management, prioritization and judgment skills with a positive attitude, high energy and focused attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing to include business correspondence and internet communications
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Years of Experience: 2-3 years of recruitment experience required, and recruiting experience in the Engineering/Technology/Analytics industry is a strong plus
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.