Corporate Recruiter (Remote) at Fetch Rewards
What we’re building and why we’re building it.
Fetch is a build-first technology company creating a rewards program to power the world. Over the last 5 years we’ve grown from 0 to 13M active users and taken over the rewards game in the US with our free app. The foundation has been laid. In the next 5 years, we will become a global platform that will completely transforms how people connect with brands.
It all comes down to two core beliefs. First, that people deserve to be rewarded when they create value. If a third party directly benefits from an action you take or data you provide, you should be rewarded for it. And not just the “you get to use our product!” cop-out. We’re talkin’ real, explicit value. Fetch points, perhaps.
Second, we also believe brands need a better and more direct connection with what matters most to them: their customers. -- Brands need to understand what people are doing, and have a direct line to be able to do something about it. Not just advertise, but ACT. Sounds nice right?
That’s why we’re building the world’s rewards platform. A closed-loop, standardized rewards layer across all consumer behavior that will lead to happier shoppers and stronger brands.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
About The Role:
We're looking for a Corporate Recruiter to strengthen our people team! You will partner closely with company leaders to engage and develop meaningful relationships with candidates, working to hire and retain expert sales and marketing talent. While most of your responsibilities will focus on full-cycle recruiting, we're looking for someone who is also willing to take on a variety of tasks outside of recruiting as needed.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Sourcing, screening, interviewing and recruiting of potential employees via recruiting websites, outbound messaging, employee referrals, on-site recruiting and other sources
- Working with both external and internal sources to find the best candidates for open positions
- Writing creative emails to inform and introduce new candidates to positions at Fetch
- Collaborating with hiring managers to understand the right type, number and quality of individuals needed to execute business strategy
- Creating a warm, engaging process for all candidates, even those who aren’t a fit for available opportunities
- Conducting interviews, evaluating and reviewing candidate work history, competency, and other qualifications
- Designing and implementing programs that aim to attract, measure, develop, and manage Fetch’s talent pool
- Providing input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility
- Partnering closely with Hiring Managers and provide recommendations. Provide clear visibility and understanding to hiring efforts, including setting clear expectations around time to fill and other key metrics
- Continuously maintaining a pipeline of potential talent
What’s in Your Toolbox:
- 2-5 years of successful recruiting experience serving the hiring requirement across non-technical departments, especially sales and marketing
- Fluency with Greenhouse or other Applicant Tracking Systems - you believe in meticulous candidate notes
- Experience hiring for non-technical roles across different levels (from Coordinator to Vice President)
- Dedication to exemplary candidate experience
- Familiar with utilizing current recruiting tools and techniques
- Proven skills in sourcing and interviewing techniques
- Have effective communication skills and be an analytical evaluator
- Work well independently
- Possess the aptitude to offer creative suggestions and the vision to identify areas for continuous improvement