Corporate Recruiter - Technical at Keeper Security, Inc.
Keeper Security is transforming the way businesses and individuals protect their passwords and sensitive digital assets to significantly reduce cyber theft. As the world's leading password security platform, Keeper helps millions of people and thousands of businesses substantially mitigate the risk of a data breach. Keeper is PCMag's Best Password Manager for 2019 and 2020 and is a portfolio company of Insight Partners, a leading venture capital and private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that are driving transformative change in their industries.
Keeper Security, Inc. is seeking a Technical Corporate Recruiter to help us as we grow our Chicago, California, and Ireland offices. We are currently looking to rapidly expand our Engineering team and need a dedicated professional to help source, interview, hire and onboard top talent. You should be a high energy, rock-star wordsmith ready to tackle all life cycle aspects of recruiting.
- Lead the recruiting efforts for our Engineering team and other parts of the organization where necessary
- Develop recruitment strategies, policies and procedures - from sourcing to on-boarding technical talent
- Develop recruiting best practices for our organization on a global basis; continuously updating processes based on new recruiting trends
- Effectively support the full cycle recruiting including sourcing, interviewing, presenting, conducting background checks, and closing qualified candidates
- Maintain applicant data in our ATS
- Work closely with hiring managers, CTO & CEO on headcount planning and timing
- Represent Keeper at recruiting and hiring events
- Provide an excellent candidate experience
- Assist on other HR team tasks and initiatives as necessary
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of corporate or agency recruiting with a focus on technical candidates
- Experience with high volume recruiting
- Strong understanding of strategically sourcing candidates
- Ability to be strategic towards business outcomes and manage daily deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, in a fast paced environment and remain focused under pressure (work extended hours as required)
- Most importantly, likes to work hard but have fun!
Keeper is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.