Avant is dedicated to building premier digital banking solutions for the middle class through a combination of technology, analytics and superior customer service. Since 2012, Avant has connected over one million customers to $6.5 billion in loans and to 200,000 credit cards. A high growth financial technology company, Avant has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, TechCrunch, Fortune, Bloomberg, and has raised over $600 million of equity capital. Visit www.avant.com for more information.
Avant is looking for a Corporate Recruiter to join its growing Talent Department. At Avant, you will be a key contributor to establishing an infrastructure that supports rapid growth and scalability within the organization.
As a Corporate Recruiter, you will work in a collaborative environment with different hiring managers and skill sets across the organization. You’ll work at a high-volume pace that will involve sourcing, candidate relationship building, strong partnering with the business, freedom to learn and grow, and the sense of accomplishment that comes with being responsible for the most important growth effort for a company, its people.
What you might own:
- Drive an efficient hiring process to ensure a flawless experience for candidates and interviewers
- Maintain an ongoing pipeline of top talent by leveraging various recruitment channels and recruiting technologies
- Source and recruit a high volume of qualified candidates
- Present candidates and provide detailed profile summaries to hiring managers; partner with managers to prepare and negotiate offer packages
- Understand and anticipate upcoming business demands and prioritize recruiting efforts accordingly
- Work with a recruiting coordinator in scheduling and candidate correspondence; work with interview teams to evaluate/make decisions on candidates; improve processes as needed
- Contribute to developing and executing enhanced sourcing strategies
Why you are a fit for Avant:
- You have at least 3 years of full-cycle & high-volume recruiting
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (verbal and written) - you will work with senior leadership and executive level candidates
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills including Google Suite
- Ability to work on multiple projects while balancing efficiency with quality
- Have calendar and time management skills – you enjoy being organized
- Have a knack for being proactive and solving problems
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.