Corporate Recruiter at Redstone
Redstone is one of the fastest-growing fintech startups in the country focused on streamlining the creation of esoteric alternative asset classes. The fintech disruptor dismantled the MBS ecosystem, streamlining it with a digital platform that employs AI and machine learning tools to eliminate unnecessary steps and redundant time-wasting approval processes. Redstone's growing MBS partner network includes institutional and retail investors, forward flow partners, brokerages, and mortgage lenders.
In pursuit of that mission, Redstone is seeking a Corporate Recruiter to join the Human Resources and Operations team in Chicago. The individual will play a critical role in impacting the growth of the organization and will work directly with our Chief Talent Officer. We are looking for a hands-on candidate who takes ownership, is a great communicator, operates with a sense of urgency, and understands the importance of building deep relationships.
What you’ll do at Redstone:
- Fill critical business positions with high performers, in a timely fashion
- Partner closely with our Leaders as well as various hiring teams and key stakeholders
- Vary your recruiting strategies based on the function
- Drive a positive candidate experience and support Redstone’s employment brand by being a brand ambassador (both online and offline)
- Continuously research the Chicago hiring market and recruiting industry trends
- Utilize social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates
- Guide and support the interview and selection process, ensuring both a positive candidate experience as well as assisting us in making the best hiring decisions
Why you are a fit at Redstone:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- 2-4 years of recruiting experience, preferably in both corporate recruitment and staffing/search firm environments
- Natural building skills, and passion for nurturing relationships both internally with stakeholders and externally with prospects
- Excellent written and verbal communication and follow-up skills, with the ability to deliver a compelling story to prospective candidates
- Attentive to detail and well-organized; ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
We believe talent and drive are worth more than words on a resume, ideas and execution are more important than titles and everyone is an owner. We collaborate with highly motivated, intelligent people to stay true to our motto - Redstoners are doers.
At Redstone, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.