At Amount we have a thriving culture and possess a truly entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support each other's growth. Most importantly, we’re always ready to hustle!
If you’re ready to thrive in a fast-paced environment, come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors. With your help, we will continue to reinvent banking by helping our Amount platform partners innovate and digitize their banking products and services!
Amount is excited to announce the recent strategic acquisition of LinearFT, a leading small business banking technology provider. Learn more about the acquisition here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220201005132/en/Amount-acquires-Linear-Financial-Technologies
Amount is seeking a Corporate Recruiter to join the Talent Acquisition team. As a Recruiter, you will be a key contributor to establishing an infrastructure that supports rapid growth and scalability within the organization.
This role will involve sourcing, candidate relationship building, strategy development, and building strong partnerships with internal stakeholders. You’ll have the freedom to learn and grow, and the sense of accomplishment that comes with being a part of the most important growth effort for a company. The ideal candidate will have prior recruiting experience and the ability to act as Subject Matter Expert.
Similar job titles: Senior Recruiter, Recruitment Lead, Product Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Talent Acquisition Specialist
What you'll work on:
- Drive an efficient hiring process to ensure a flawless experience for candidates and interviewers
- Maintain an ongoing pipeline of top talent by managing various recruitment initiatives
- Proactively source and engage with niche talent, delivering high touch, credible and personalized hiring experiences that demonstrate deep knowledge of our business and the requirements of the role
- Present candidates and provide detailed profile summaries to hiring managers
- Partner with hiring managers and function leaders to prepare and negotiate offer packages
- Manage recruiting process by understanding upcoming business demands and prioritize recruiting efforts accordingly
- Manage 3rd party recruiters, work with internal staffing team to understand on-going staffing needs
- Guide Recruiting Coordinator in scheduling and candidate correspondence to ensure the pipeline efficiency and candidate experience are excellent
- Build brand awareness for Amount across the fintech space
Who you are:
- You have at least 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting
- Experience hiring and sourcing for various teams across the organization such as product, marketing, business development, customer service, operations, IT support, finance, and admin
- Holistic thinker with the ability to grasp the qualities in a candidate and identify if, how and where their skills will make the biggest impact at Amount
- Committed to growing a diverse workforce
- Have a passion for mentoring and working cross functionally
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills - you will work with senior leadership level candidates
- Agile problem solver with the ability to work on multiple projects while balancing efficiency with quality
- You feel best when your inbox has less than 20 unread emails and your calendar is up to date (and color coded), bonus if you’re used to GSuite
- Have a curiosity and desire to solve problems, improve processes, be proactive and implement strategies to support our business goals
Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to build and enhance the digital experience.
Built by digital lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years. Amount empowers multi-product omnichannel retail banking experiences and a robust point-of-sale financing suite underpinned by core platform features including fraud prevention, verification, decisioning engines and account management.
Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk analytics.
Optimistic: We believe technology has the power to improve the financial lives of everyone.
Teamwork: We make the best technology work for our clients by working together.
Risk Aware: We understand the impacts of each and every decision we make in our high risk industry.
Integrity: We work honestly and undivided in our commitment to make more possible.
Eager: We are self-starters, fully engaged and committed to pushing great ideas forward quickly and responsibly.
Respectful: We honor diversity, value inclusion, and create an environment of belonging for people of all backgrounds.
Committed: We are dedicated to the highest standard for our partners, their customers, and our people.
Curious: We seek to understand the core of each problem, enabling us to find the right solution.
Benefits and Perks:
Enjoy each other's company over happy hours, yoga and meditation sessions, lunch and learns, team demo days, game nights, and more!
Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
Save $$ on taxes by using our commuter and transit benefits! We also have a bike storage room available onsite.
Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage, 401(k), parental leave, HSA match, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Interested in having a stake in Amount? We offer a meaningful equity program.
Have a pet? Then, we're paws-itively certain you're going to love our My Pet Protection plans.
Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too!