Corporate Recruiter at G2
G2.com is revolutionizing the way businesses discover, buy and manage software and services. More than three million users per month rely on G2 to help them find and buy the best software for their businesses. The platform has 650,000 reviews, and $100M in total funding through our investment partners: IVP, Accel Partners, LinkedIn, Emergence Capital, Pritzker Group, Chicago Ventures, Hyde Park Ventures, industry leaders and founders.
About The Role
The Corporate Recruiter will be in charge of leading the acquisition of top talent for our Chicago and San Francisco offices. We are looking for an experienced, motivated recruiter with full life cycle recruiting experience that can help source and secure new team members for all of our teams. This individual should be a high-energy, strong communicator with a knack for engaging candidates at all levels.
- Source candidates using effective, creative outreach techniques
- Communicate with candidates via email and phone
- Schedule phone screens and interviews with candidates
- Facilitate reference checks, background checks, and offer negotiation
- Maintain candidate data and outreach in our ATS, Greenhouse
- Work closely with all hiring managers on headcount planning and process
- Track recruiting data to report and identify areas for improvement
- Represent G2 at recruiting events and establish G2 as a top employer of choice
- Assist on other recruiting efforts and projects as necessary
- You have 3+ years of experience as a recruiter
- You have experience with high volume recruiting and sourcing techniques
- You are are highly motivated, confident, and high-energy
- You are a strong, engaging communicator with a knack for influencing candidates
- You are flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- You are organized and can stay on top of numerous candidates with timely follow-up
- You have the ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Why we love G2
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review the interview process section on our careers page www.g2crowd.com/careers to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2.