As a Corporate Recruiter at Snapsheet you will directly impact one of our most valuable assets: our people. You lead the charge for finding top talent to join our organization from Developers to Account Managers, you assist with it all. You own the full-cycle recruiting process finding innovative ways to source top talent, creating meaningful interviews, and closing offers. You are the expert for your hiring managers implementing best practices for efficient hiring and utilizing data to communicate updates purposefully. You pair your natural ability to network and connect with an informed view of the market to ensure that you connect Snapsheet with top talent. You understand that employer branding is imperative to finding and retaining talent and as such, you understand the story of Snapsheet and find unique ways to tell that story – through social campaigns, culture videos, blog posts and more.
As a Corporate Recruiter, you have a passion for uncovering top talent and getting them into the right role. You’ve established a rapport in Chicago and candidates trust you. You are naturally curious and, as such, you immerse yourself in the culture of the team you’re hiring for to fully understand their needs. On the flipside, you are a candidate advocate quickly building trust and rapport. You are a do-er: you are given a task and you finish it, you see a problem and you solve it. Additionally, you are an influencer and have the expertise and skill to drive decision making at the hiring manager and executive level.
Responsibilities of a Corporate Recruiter:
- Attract, assess, and close the top talent.
- Help to create Snapsheet’s employer story and bring top talent into the narrative.
- Partner with hiring managers to facilitate the entire recruitment process from opening a search to offer.
- Build a talent pipeline for future needs utilizing interesting and innovative strategies.
- Create meaningful interviews that give every candidate a positive interview experience.
- Balance between candidate advocate and business partner to ensure you find the best match for all parties.
- Utilize data to report on your successes and make recommendations for go-forward strategy.
- Implement and execute a purpose-driven events strategy.
- Build and apply best practices for recruitment.
- Continuously grow your network and knowledge by staying up to date with industry and tech trends.
Qualifications of a Corporate Recruiter:
- 2+ years of experience as a full-cycle recruiter.
- Proficient in recruitment tools and applicant tracking systems.
- Clear understanding of end-to-end recruitment best practices.
- Demonstrated creative approach to sourcing, attraction and candidate engagement.
- Strong communication skills & proven ability to influence.
Additionally, we expect our Corporate Recruiter (and every other Snapster) to hold true to our values:
- You do the right thing.
- You default to action.
- You are always looking for the next great thing and creating it.
- You remember the feeling - of failure, of success, of fear - and you have empathy.
- You collaborate and always remember we are stronger united.
Snapsheet is an equal opportunity employer.