Keeper Security, Inc., the creators of the leading password manager and data vault for Smartphones, Tablets and PC's, is seeking a corporate recruiter to help us grow and back-fill our Chicago, California, and Ireland offices. We are currently looking to rapidly expand our sales team and need a dedicated professional to help source, screen, interview, hire and onboard these team members. You should be a high energy rock-star wordsmith ready to tackle all life cycle aspects of recruiting.
- Leading the recruiting efforts for our sales team and other parts of the organization where necessary
- Developing recruitment strategies, policies and procedures - from sourcing to on-boarding sales talent
- Developing recruiting best practices for our organization on a global basis; continuously updating processes based on new recruiting trends
- Effectively supporting full cycle recruiting including sourcing, interviewing, presenting, conducting background checks, and closing qualified candidates
- Maintain applicant data in our ATS (Workable)
- Work closely with hiring managers/CEO on headcount planning and timing
- Represent Keeper at recruiting and hiring events
- Providing excellent applicant service
- Assist on other HR team tasks as necessary
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 1 year of corporate or agency recruiting with a focus on software sales candidates and/or engineering
- Experience with high volume recruiting
- Strong understanding of strategically sourcing candidates
- Ability to be strategic towards business outcomes and manage daily deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, in a fast paced environment and remain focused under pressure (work extended hours as required)
- Most importantly, likes to work hard but have fun!
This is a full-time position in our Chicago West Loop offices.
Keeper offers a respected work-life balance and a career you can sink your teeth into. You'll work alongside people with a positive attitude who are empowered to make a difference and collaborate with the smartest people on the planet.
Benefits and job perks make a huge difference. At Keeper, we believe benefits are a meaningful piece of the total value proposition and part of what makes Keeper great!
Health Insurance & Wellness Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision
Vacation & Time Off Benefits
- A generous PTO plan that celebrates your commitment and seniority.
- Casual dress, outings, stocked kitchen, regular lunches.