Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. Experiences Matter. The importance of them is expanding rapidly as the industry continues to grow year over year. Working at Vivid Seats provides an opportunity to scale our best in class platform, allowing our fans to sit closer and see more.
At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with the flexibility and the speed of a startup while operating at massive, profitable scale. We keep our teams lean, giving every single employee direct accountability to creating a positive ticket buying experience. We are relentless and move quickly to release new features and content to our applications daily. Your ideas are heard and implemented, your hard work rewarded. Being a part of our team means that you have the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that allows us to connect our tens of millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that live events create.
At Vivid Seats, recruiting is our top competitive advantage. As a Corporate Recruiter focused on Operations, you have the opportunity to directly impact the most valuable part of our company's success; finding the best people with the skills and passion to succeed in our fast-paced, digital environment.
As the owner of end-to-end search engagements, we will look to you to lead everything from inception of candidate contact to on-boarding with finesse and speed that ensures that we secure the best and brightest. You will be empowered to use your creativity and strategic influence to deliver on great hiring decisions. By partnering closely with stakeholders across the organization to create meaningful interview processes and fantastic candidate experiences, you will redefine how we approach solving for our most compelling organizational objective.
Our team works closely with hiring managers to build a recruitment strategy, create job descriptions, and manage the interview process. Together with the help of a committed internal recruiting team, you will differentiate Vivid Seats as the employer of choice by embodying our values and proudly representing our brand.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand business objectives, assess hiring needs, develop job descriptions, and manage searches through the recruiting lifecycle
- Expertly assess talent at every level for skill and cultural fit
- Be the representative of the Vivid Seats brand in the community, at job fairs, and at industry events
- Manage candidate and hiring manager expectations to ensure a smooth recruiting process
- Build offer letters and compensation packages, handle all negotiations with candidates
- Manage a portfolio of active searches and proactively seek out talent to build the pipeline
- Play a role in Talent Management, and other HR programs as needed
- 2+ years of recruiting experience with a preferred experience in high volume or operational recruitment
- Experience conducting full-cycle recruiting including posting to job boards, sourcing candidates, conducting phone screens, manage and facilitate interviews, facilitate post-interview discussions, extend and negotiate offers
- Ability to gain rapport with others quickly and to build and maintain a strong candidate network
- An understanding of employment law basics and interviewing best practices, including behavioral based interviews and immigration law
- Willingness to accept feedback and take on new responsibilities
- Strong communication, organization, and attention to detail
- Desire to learn internal recruitment best practices, including data driven process improvement, stakeholder management, and cross functional collaboration
What We Offer
We are passionate about creating memorable experiences for our fans and the best in class experience for our employees. Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation levels, individual and team-based bonus opportunities, generous benefits package and Flex PTO policy plus a variety of workplace perks. The most exciting one: We offer our employees $100 worth of credits each month to spend on Vivid Seats tickets along with promotional discounts. At the heart of it, we are all fans of great live events. We want to help you get there more often.
111 N Canal Suite and 225 Randolph
Chicago, IL 60606