Cameo, one of the fastest growing and most exciting tech startups in Chicago and Los Angeles, is looking for passionate and hardworking individuals to help propel Cameo to the next level.
You’ll be joining a quickly growing team of smart, curious and driven colleagues, and be able to experience a rocket ship from its earliest days. We want you to be excited about coming to work every day, knowing that the work you dedicate yourself to will have a material impact and will help shape the direction of the next great tech company. We have an amazing culture, and hope you’ll be a part of it!
We’re well-funded, we have an awesome team, a fun product & a great product-market fit. We have all the benefits you’d expect from a rocketship startup. We also have some of the benefits you may not expect: health insurance, 401(k), monthly in-office live music events, access to the resources of top VCs, and opportunities to hang out with the Talent on Cameo.
About the Role:
We are looking for a hunter to join our recruiting team. This role will be heavily focused on helping source and attract great corporate (Sales/Marketing/Finance) talent for our team in Chicago and LA through a variety of channels. You will be asked to partner with the business and provide subject matter expertise to the hiring process. This is an opportunity to help scale a company during a hyper growth phase, so you need to be excited by ambiguity and the chance to create something special here.
How you’ll crush it:
- Help drive the strategy and execution of Cameo’s overall hiring initiatives
- Source, screen and close candidates across geographies with a wide variety of skill sets
- Leverage technology and automation to create a world-class recruiting process
- Build meaningful relationships and collaborate with hiring managers and the executive team to identify hiring needs and goals
- Recommend practices to enhance interview training, diversity and inclusion, and onboarding
- Effectively communicate Cameo's vision to help candidates understand the impact their roles will have
- Be our brand and culture ambassador. You will bring purpose and advocacy to the Cameo employment brand
- Develop hiring criteria and success metrics for each hiring need
What we hope you’ll bring to the table:
- Proven track record recruiting at a high-growth startup at scale
- Talent magnet with a broad network and experience managing a full-cycle recruiting process (lead generation, managing internal/external processes, offer negotiation, closing, and onboarding)
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment where collaboration and communication are critical
- You have an unrelenting passion for the candidate experience and seek to create a process where each candidate has a unique and positive impression of Cameo
- Experience recruiting for technical roles. You have the ability to understand and communicate the technical elements and requirements of the business. You understand the nuances of our tech stack and possess a strong ability to assess the technical skills of candidates.
- Systems thinker with experience implementing technology tools to enhance the hiring process
- Independent problem-solver comfortable with ambiguity and can adapt to rapidly changing priorities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years recruiting, agency or in-house.
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.