Culture and Team Engagement Specialist
About Guaranteed Rate:
Guaranteed Rate is the 7th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages and unparalleled customer service, we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big—pushing beyond what most people believe is possible. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best team—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. Our goal is to make sure every customer has a great experience. Headquartered in Chicago with 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners with more than $24 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in just the past year alone.
What’s the role?
We are currently seeking a spirited, social, hard-working and dedicated Culture/Team Engagement Specialist in Chicago, IL to join our innovative and passionate team.
- Works closely with HR leaders and other business partners to plan and deliver culture, wellness and team engagement initiatives.
- Acts as an advocate in the company to gather ideas and execute events.
- Responsible for developing, planning, marketing, and executing company-wide culture and wellness initiatives and programs; coordinating with other business partners.
- Must be passionate about culture and wellness and be willing to assist in anything HR related (including data entry, filling, responding to inquiries, etc.).
- Highly motivated with an enthusiasm for team engagement and a desire to seek out new ways to engage with team members.
- Attends and participates in GR culture events in community and at work.
- Works with HR leaders to build and lead a cultural liaison team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Wellness or related field required.
- One - Two years’ experience in Human Resources culture or wellness role preferred.
- Must be personable, tenacious, professional, energetic, creative, organized and detail-oriented.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Have outstanding collaboration skills. Ability to partner with leaders, team members, and peers to drive results.
- Have excellent communication skills and formal or informal leadership skills.
- Needs excellent project management and research skills.
- Must have high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, social, and digital/ multi-media tools needed; Publishing, video, etc. is a plus.
- Able to successfully manage and implement key projects from start to finish.
- Able to network effectively and build constructive working relationships across the company.
- Comfortable with change management to improve team member engagement, company culture, and effectiveness.
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.