ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
· ServiceNow is looking for a Technical Trainer who will deliver ServiceNow product training as part of our Training Delivery team.
What you get to do in this role:
· Delivering technical content (across multiple products) at a variety of levels to different audience levels via classroom (public, onsite), virtual classroom, and recorded formats.
· Learn highly technical products quickly using pre-release documentation and pre-release software and hardware as well as mentoring with an assigned buddy.
· Use exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including virtual/online delivery of multi-day classes.
· Contribute and assist in development of effective and sustainable training courseware and curriculum.
· Travel up to 50% (worldwide).Qualifications
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
· Knowledge and hands on experience using service management platforms (ie, ITSM/ITBM/GRC) solutions or similar preferred.
· Background in Service Management, ITBM, GRC, IT Management, IT Security, or ITOM preferred.
· High level of flexibility, creativity, and dependability.
· At least 2 years of experience in a technical training environment required; some instructional design experience preferred.
· CTT+ or equivalent preferred
· ITIL certification preferred
· Additional languages: Spanish language would be a plus
· Good working knowledge of MS Office applications, including: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as web conferencing applications.Additional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.