Dir, Total Rewards (Remote Optional) at Centro
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
- Collaborating with T&D Leadership to establish and maintain the Total Rewards Strategy including Compensation Philosophies & Practices.
- Ensuring Total Reward strategies, philosophies and programs are properly administered, communicated and trained on.
- Managing all employee benefit programs including retirement plans; medical, dental and vision plans; life insurance plans; disability programs, wellness programs and company perks, utilizing the Benefits Team when appropriate.
- Ensuring all Compensation, Benefit, Perk & Wellness programs remain competitive against the market by conducting annual analysis, taking specific note of programs that are not successful or not competitive, and recommending changes to stay ahead of trends and keep Centro as a Best Place to work.
- Maintaining compliance and staying abreast of trends and changes in the various regulatory environments across the US, Canada and Argentina.
- Maintaining relationships with Vendors for all Compensation, Benefit, Wellness & Perk programs to ensure Centro receives the best services and best pricing.
- Implementing new programs and changes to existing programs through education materials, plan summary docs and other means of change management.
- Establishing Leave of Absence programs to meet the needs of Centrons. Conducting annual market analysis to ensure Leave programs remain competitive and compliant with Federal Regulations.
- Continuing to build out Centro’s wellness programming in line with Centro’s manifesto.
- Project managing Centro’s annual Wellnesspalooza and Benefest programs. Ensuring these trademark programs continue to support Centro’s culture.
- Continuing to enhance Centro’s Employee recognition programs to provide additional tools and support to managers.
- Working with the Finance department to model and assess the annual cost of our compensation & benefit programs.
- Promoting Centro’s benefit & perk programs outside of Centro through panels, round tables and participation in surveys.
- Creating ongoing wellness and benefit education programs. Examples include conducting lunch & learns and developing Total Rewards statements for Employees.
- Managing and providing mentorship to Total Rewards Analysts & Coordinators.
- Providing Raving Fan service to all Centrons.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Deep knowledge of Total Rewards including benchmarking, benefit/perk/wellness programs, salary administration, variable compensation and incentive plan design
- Knowledge of US, Canadian and Argentine markets
- Understanding of the external marketplace and the influence the market has on total rewards and compensation strategies
- Subject matter expertise in benefit and compensation plan development including leading a team of analysts.
- Strong analytical, quantitative analysis and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written presentation skills, ability to interact with multiple stakeholders both inside and outside of the organization
- Strategic thinkiner with high business acumen and understands the business implications of decisions.
- Experience with HR technologies, Workday HRIS and CompAnalyst preferred