ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 130,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation on G2.com and is the 2020 Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 130,000 today to millions.
The Director of Compensation is responsible for providing leadership, direction, prioritization and execution of the global compensation function, including compensation through a diversity and inclusion lens across ActiveCampaign. Ensure compensation programs and philosophies are aligned to a fast-scaling distributed and global organization.
What your day could consist of:
- Work with leadership on the refinement of the company’s overall compensation philosophy and approach.
- Recommend optimal data sources for compensation information.
- Partner with functional leaders and the Finance team on the design and development of incentive and variable compensation plans.
- Partner with Business Leaders to understand compensation and pay needs and priorities. Make recommendations.
- Evaluate and propose changes to current performance management and reward processes.
- Evaluate and make recommendations for any regional or geographic pay considerations.
- Manage and report on performance by utilizing key performance indicators.
- Continuously develop knowledge of the business and its strategies to ensure alignment with compensation and business priorities and dynamics.
- Analyze compensation decisions and data through a diversity lens to ensure lack of bias. Manage ongoing processes for proactive diversity data analysis.
- Work with other members of the People team to identify opportunities for automation and process improvement. Develop systems and processes for tracking and visibility of data.
- Manage internal requests for market data and compensation.
- Proactively maintain awareness of industry developments and trends.
- Bring thought leadership to the organization.
- Be an active participant and member of the People team.
What is needed:
- At least 5 years of compensation leadership for a technology company, ideally a fast-scaling SaaS company
- A blend of executive comp, sales comp and broader tech industry compensation experience
- Experience starting up or scaling a compensation function
- Experience with pre-IPO or IPO experience, handling the variety of compensation activities
- Global compensation experience
- Ability and willingness to be a strategic thought-leader but also a hands-on implementor
- Ability to work effectively across the organization and with a variety of stakeholders
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.