ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
We are looking for a Director of Employee Experiences to build and deploy a global program that will help shape the culture of our company. As a company, we are transformative by nature, passionate about inclusion and avid on hiring talent who are diverse in thought. This role will have the opportunity to be creative in developing the global strategy strengthen and develop employee engagement through working on events and initiatives that touch employees throughout their lifecycle with the company.
What you get to do in this role:
- Deploy a newly branded candidate experience that is aligned with the overall company’s culture and values
- Own and develop an engaging and delightful onboarding program that is globally consistent.
- Manage, inspire and develop your team to deliver results, scale and grow their skills
- Consult and partner with functions beyond Global Talent to create moments that matter for employees that are specific and tailored to the audience.
- Work with marketing and our global brand team to ensure partnership and consistency with talent branding in partnership with company brand
- Look for ways to infuse our culture and values into all parts of the employee experience.
- Flourish in a fast-paced environment that is open to experimentation and striving for continuous improvement as you build the foundations of the program what employee experience means at Service Now
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Experience in designing and implementing new HR programs and initiatives in a rapidly changing organization
- Has of diversity of thought in their approach of designing and building new recruiting strategies
- Ability to influence through strong relationships, expertise and data
- Proven ability to develop teams and maximize individual and team performance
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Flexible, comfortable with ambiguity, ability to embrace change
- 10+ years of HR experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.