ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
In this role you will partner closely with the compensation, total rewards and benefits center of excellence to drive large, complex projects, process improvement and policy programs. You will enable the COE team as they implement their strategy over the next 3-5 years. You will lead a small team who will also lead projects in this space, drive prioritization of key projects and partner closely with the tech team. Experience in change management and communicating exciting new program work is a must. If you love to problem solve, build intuitive solutions and influence this is a great opportunity!
- Strategic thought leader who has experience partnering with Sr. Leaders in Total Rewards, Comp
- Strong change management, communication and program management experience
- Strong leader who can lead team members through the management of multiple, complex projects
- Experience in the design and configuration of Workday
- Experience in process improvement, leading complex projects/program and systems design
- You will facilitate the execution of the HR strategy including translating strategy into operational goals and objectives, integration into daily operations, implementation, accountability and measurement.
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators to support performance improvement
- Identify development opportunities or training needs of individual employees and teams. You will provide coaching, feedback, and training to improve performance
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.