Director, HR Business Partners 20-0414 at Relativity
- Lead a local (US) team of 5 with indirect leadership responsibilities for APAC and EMEA business partners.
- Set vision, goals and expectations to accelerate the team for scale and dynamic growth.
- Serve as the primary partner to APAC and EMEA HR leadership; co-lead global HR Business Partner vision and priorities.
- Partner with and advise senior leadership on people-related strategy, design and deliver targeted solutions for strategic planning, team visioning, organizational health, and change management based on data insights.
- Manage the daily activities of the HRBP team, including active direction of team members’ career development.
- Lead strategic consulting of the business in all areas of organizational support, including human resources and business alignment, organization design, workforce planning, culture and change management, leadership development and coaching, pipeline development, and succession planning programming.
- In partnership with HR Leadership Team, define and drive an agile talent strategy for the organization; coach HR Partners to tailor department-specific, data-based talent strategies with the leaders they support.
- As a member of Relativity’s senior leadership team, work with top-level leadership to deeply understand the business to proactively identify trends and recurring challenges across the company and engage the team in proposing strategic solutions.
- Own HR strategic initiatives that directly drive business priorities and develop and retain top talent across the company, integrating cross-functional effects on timing, readiness for change and resource management.
- Initiate the utilization of meaningful data to understand progress across all departments, influencing leaders to act on talent gaps. Coach HR Business Partners to do the same.
- Partner with senior members of the Talent Development team to build strategic performance management and coaching initiatives.
- Partner with senior members of the Total Rewards team to continually update the company’s rewards program based on market data, internal feedback and the company’s compensation philosophy.
- Work with the HRBP team to articulate and deliver consistent approaches to team member engagement, development, retention by working with department leaders.
- Lead the team to coach and hold managers accountable to Relativity’s Expectations of a People Leader.
- Serve as the US HR risk management expert, remaining educated about current employment law and regulatory requirements.
- Lead the team in mitigating risk and delivering positive outcomes with respect to employee relations issues.
- Serve as the HR representative for the company’s crisis management council.
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) or other relevant industry certification.
- Experience in high-growth technology organizations.
- Business management background or commensurate experience.
- Proven ability to influence senior leaders with diplomacy.
- Experience supporting remote, including international, locations.
- Ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company.
- Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives.
- Ability to lead efficiently under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting company or team goals.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Background or educational experience in Human Resources Management, Management, or a related field.
- 10-12 years of experience in a human resources business partner role, including work with multiple business units.
- 6-8 years of management experience of human resources partners or a related human resources discipline.
- Manages Human Resources Business Partner team
- May include up to 20% travel.
- Sit for extended periods of time.