Director of HR Operations at Fetch Rewards
Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Fetch Rewards seeks an HR Operations Director to administer HR policies, programs, and practices. We’re looking for an energetic thought leader who is excited to bring our HR team to the next level through personnel administration and management. You have the ability to develop long-term plans and programs within an organization going through major growth - change management is your specialty. You can apply and adapt practices and techniques to the special requirements of management and different teams; you establish and maintain relationships with other Fetch leaders, employees, and key players to develop and implement the employee experience.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Manages HR projects with a focus on execution and an organizational mindset
- Understands the HR technology environment and owns, executes our roadmap: accountable for selection, implementation and ongoing maintenance of HR technologies
- Designs, forms and directs the maintenance of personnel records by all departments
- Designs and executes processes and policies that ensure fair and equitable treatment of employees and effective communication between employees and managers.
- Serves as EEO specialist
- Owns classification programs, including classifying and reclassifying positions and writing job descriptions when necessary
- Coordinates complaint investigations and resolves workplace conflicts when necessary
- Knowledgeable in employment law and risk management; coordinates risk management program
We know we’re both succeeding when:
- You’re successfully collaborating with and supporting employees and managers
- You know when to escalate and can take action to resolve any open issues
- You’re continually looking for new and better ways to do things
- You’re helping build a more diverse and inclusive team at Fetch
- You’re actively championing and adding to the Fetch culture
The ideal candidate:
- Experience working in hyper-growth companies with an innovation focus
- 7-8 years of experience in HR operations, talent management or a similar role
- Experience implementing and being responsible for HR technology
- Experience building and leading a team
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly and communicate effectively with all levels
- Highly skilled in change management
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Hours
- Company equity