Director, Learning and Development at Fast Radius
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:38 a.m. (CST) on Saturday, May 1, 2021
We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes, but for what it makes possible for the world. Manufacturers have an important job to do, and it’s our job to provide them with the technology and expertise they need through the entire production process, from discovery and design to manufacturing and fulfillment.
What We Are Looking For
Fast Radius is looking for an inspired, creative and forward thinking Learning & Development leader to help drive, develop and deliver corporate wide learning initiatives. This is a new role for the company and will report to the VP of People. The Lead will partner with key team members to assess, design and deliver training programs across the organization. Other responsibilities include measuring, monitoring and providing continuous improvement of learning opportunities across the organization to ensure effectiveness. The Learning and Development Program Lead is a critical function in our organization to ensure the development and success of our people at Fast Radius.
About the Job:
- Conduct a thorough training needs analysis to assess training needs
- Design and develop impactful employee training programs and initiatives that successfully align employee learning with the organization’s strategic goals and objectives
- Implement the programs through a variety of learning experiences including in-person training classes, live virtual webinars, on-demand videos, etc.
- Utilize a variety of training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of the trainings
- Facilitate learning related to but not limited to Onboarding, Product Offerings, Compliance, Management Training
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts as needed to contribute to the design and development of effective training programs
- Establish measurement plans, plans for gathering feedback and training metrics to assess and evaluate program impact and effectiveness
- Monitor initiatives to improve learning and development programs and maintain up-to-date relevant deliverables
- Manage communications and delivery logistics for all learning and development initiatives
- Stay current on learning and development initiatives, trends and technologies
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description