Director of Professional Services
Keeper is a Cyber Security company offering password manager applications and digital vaults that stores website passwords, financial information and other sensitive documents, using 256-bit AES encryption, zero-knowledge architecture, and two-factor authentication.
The Director of Professional Services will be responsible for growing and managing a team of Services Managers focused on successfully deploying our Security Solutions for Enterprise companies. In addition, the Director will work with our product strategy and management teams to ensure we’re developing the right service offerings to meet the needs of our customers. The Director will work with sales leadership to develop business through positioning and selling services for new and existing customers. The Director will be measured on client reference-ability and satisfaction and revenue and margin goals.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Hires, develops and retains a team of highly skilled Service Managers dedicated to delivering Security projects and ensuring customer satisfaction with the solution.
- Works with organizations to ensure we have a clear strategy and messaging regarding the role Keeper Security and our partners will play on deployments.
- Engages with our Enterprise Sales team to help prioritize and ensure the completion of strategic initiatives.
- Serves as an Executive Sponsor on critical projects.
- Delivers on quarterly reference, utilization, forecasting, revenue and margin objectives
- Aligns with the Enterprise Sales team to develop new subscription and professional service business; this includes but is not limited to active participation on strategic prospect/customer opportunities.
- Engages with the Enterprise Sales team to ensure we’re properly positioning and selling our implementation, technology and education services.
- Serves as the escalation point for resolving customer implementation issues.
- Contributes to the strategic direction of the Professional Services organization through leading and participating on internal initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- 8 years of experience successfully growing and managing a multi-million dollar professional services organization.
- Experience in delivering large enterprise projects, interfacing with F500 customers
- Ability to balance customer demands with aggressive revenue and profitability objectives.
- Leadership abilities to motivate and focus the regional organization on team and individual objectives.
- Excellent communication, sales and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel up to 50%of one’s time
Keeper offers a respected work-life balance and a career you can sink your teeth into. You'll work alongside people with a positive attitude who are empowered to make a difference and collaborate with some of the smartest people in the space.
Benefits and job perks make a huge difference.
At Keeper, we believe benefits are a meaningful piece of the total value proposition and part of what makes Keeper great!
- Health Insurance & Wellness Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Retirement Planning
- Vacation & Time Off Benefits
- A generous PTO plan that celebrates your commitment and seniority.
- Other Perks
- Casual dress, outings, stocked kitchen, regular lunches.